Motherwell V Celtic Sat 17 Oct 12:00

Yabba's Turd

Bitton and Brown missing tomorrow through injury apparently. Good chance for Pearson & Lasley to stamp some authority down on the centre mid.

I trot along not too bothered by Celtic or their fans most of the year but I do like a visit on their forums prior to our games, gets the blood boiling pre-match....they really are a horribly vermin like bunch.

I fancy us for a win tomorrow......got the feeling.

I'm more interested in seeing who plays, and if there is a reaction from the squad, than the result to be honest. The same goes for next week. Taking points from both is possible, but most of us have written these games off.

It will also be nice to see a game for a change, at breakfast time.

What channel?

I'm not paying $15 a month to watch a max of 3 Motherwell games, so it will be a stream for me. Wish the old "live stream for overseas fans" idea didn't die a death along with MFC.tv

Same here. It will be an internet stream and, if we win, maybe watch the highlights on Sportscene later.

I'd be happy to cough up for the MFC TV internet stream.

Only watched half the press conference, but fuck me there were some right stupid questions being asked!

The easiest job in the world is a Scottish football journalist. Job for life, doesn't matter how much an incompetent twanger you are.

Anyroads, 0-4 or 1-0 or a draw.

Expecting hee-haw from this match in terms of a result. However, I'd expect plenty of fight and endeavour today from players who have under performed thus far.

I don't expect much change tactically today, but I'm sure we'll see significant changes over the coming weeks from McGhee.

IMO MCGhee will be an even better manager since his last stunt. Loads of positive traits undermined with ambitions that finally derailed him. All being well, this could be the match that suits both club and manager.

Enjoy the match Well fans.

Best wishes to Mark McGhee and every player today.

COYW

Looking forward to watch the Well and welcoming McGhee back to Fir Park

I'm not looking forward to the green and white arseholes being abusive and the police and stewards ignoring but sadly that Scottish Football for you

as for the result it's a game against the old firm so it doesn't count (unless we win :good: )

Whoever it was on here that pointed out McGhee saying 'y'know' all the time has ruined any future press conferences for me I think. Good grief.

Div from Pie and Bovril said he'd donate a £5 to Yorkhill for every 'you know' at the opening presser. Just tweeted he's donated £330 - great gesture

• Like 1

Motherwell: Ripley, Grimshaw, Laing, McManus, Pearson, Fletcher, Johnson, Chalmers, Kennedy, Law, Moult

Samson, Ainsworth, Lasley, Robinson, Leitch, Thomas, McDonald

Thinking 442 with Law at right midfield and Kennedy at right back. 352 with Johnson playing in midfield (assuming Law and Chalmers as WBs) would be beyond mental..