Best Well Game You've Attended

StipeIsGod

I thought we won the re-scheduled match with Nevin scoring a late winner but I could well be thinking of a different game.

Could have been. We did beat them 2-1 at home that year and got scudded 2-0 - remember it being one of the most one sided games I'd ever seen us play. Maybe got them round the wrong way, with the replayed game being the win.

I remember that one.

Me my dad and grandad had just left but I sneaked back in and seen the goal.

Started shouting to everyone outsidevwe scored.

LOL that was crazy - jumping about outside the main stand, going absolutely bonkers - even your grandad had a wee dig at some of the United fans outside.

Didn't Stuart Rennie suffer concussion during this match as well and played on with a bandage "a la " Butcher?

I seem to recall the facial injury he received was the reason he grew a beard.

This was a great game, I also think that we started with, I think, Colin McAdam at right back and he got subbed off soon after we went two down.

Yes, I think he got kicked in the face, got it stitched up at half-time (no goalie subs in those days). I often thought his bravery spurred us on to win that one.

top 3 games ive seen in the flesh for me have been

3 - Skippy Sunday

2 - Hibs six each

1 - CIS semi against hearts - Probably the first time watching the well where I felt like we actually achieved something, like it was all worth it!