Aberdeen V Motherwell Sat 24 Oct 15:00

Yabba's Turd

I think we have conceded most goals from dead balls. Aberdeen on the other hand have scored the most from dead balls. That stat alone gives me the fear.

I would love to think we can turn in a fantastic performance and sneak a result, but not sure this team have it in them. Really hope I am proved wrong !!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Our Achilles heel for the last Christ knows how long

You guys are utterly miserable! Sounds like we're doing well today...

Ripping Aberdeen apart here by the sounds of it.

We appear to be playing well, however, you can play well and you can rip teams apart, however, if you don’t score goals, you won’t win games. It’s that simple.

Has McGee appointed an assistant yet or is Robinson still fucking loitering about? Sure he's the reason Law gets a start every week, everytime he plays we loose! Why are they not playing Reid, he dosen't even get a mention on the injured list!

Law hasnt put a foot wrong today. Also playing well going forward and linking with Grimshaw and Marv on the right.

We appear to be playing well, however, you can play well and you can rip teams apart, however, if you don’t score goals, you won’t win games. It’s that simple.

Exactly. People will go on about the defence but currently we have failed to score 2 goals in a league match 12 matches into the season, if you exclude a Frederic Frans OG for Partick.

Just not good enough. We seem to have had most of the play and most of the chances and couldn't score.

Think it is becoming a big, big problem, more so than the other end as our defensive record isn't too bad.

Killie now 2-0 up.

Mind how everyone said Killie were shite and we're going down? They've certainly turned it around this season.

Next Saturday down there is yet another game we'll be doing very well to get anything from.

Just where are our next points coming from?!?!?!