Motherwell V Hearts Sat 28 Nov 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Been a while since i've pitched up at fir park so unoptimistic. Last season was shite but towards the end we showed flashes, start of the season you are wondering if Barra had turned it around over the summer, mcghee starts and you thibk maybe we are heading in the right direction, then we get pumped off ICT and Ross County. :-(

Doom and gloom for me today, hopefully im wrong but i'd take a point right now

An enjoyable match and a decent performance from us although we ran out of steam towards the end and Hearts had become the dominant side.

Create a lot of chances and might have scored more. Though the keeper was suspect for both Hearts goals, very slow to come off his line for the first, not exactly convincing on crosses either.

Hopefully something is done about Delgado. Disgraceful cheating towards the end of the match there.

Enjoyable spectacle despite the elements , and overall a point was a decent outcome .

Although many of our frailties are still evident , McGhee at least seems to have instilled a level of desire , commitment , and some semblence of formation and cohesion which has been badly lacking in previous weeks .

Ripley was woefully slow off his line for their first , and from the Cooper the 2nd , although well struck , seemed to be straight down the middle and you could expect a keeper of his size to do better with that also , whether it moved in the air or not .

Big improvement from Marvin today , and another tireless display from Moult .

Chances were there to nick it , but would have settled for a point beforehand so not too disheartened .

Big one at Firhill next week , really need to take something there to stop them edging away from us .

content with a point today

improvement around the park although I felt the keeper should have stopped the second goal

I also felt we passed the ball well at times and you could see the side had a game plan to take on Hearts and at time we bossed them about

sad to see all the diving and gamesmanship from Hearts I was expecting a more professional attitude not an old scum attitude

onwards and upwards

Would have taken a point from this before the game so happy enough with that and a significantly improved performance.

Thought their first should have been dealt with before he even got through on Ripley. Kennedy in particular had an incredibly shaky start for some reason. I don't know if it was the conditions or what but he, McManus and Ripley seemed really hesitant on a number of occasions.

On the whole though I felt we more than matched Hearts and I guess the fact that we saw out the draw is something, especially given we were giving a fair few needless free kicks away.

Enjoyable 90 minutes ....looking forward to first half hi lights ...... From the Cooper looked like we could have been on easy street

Major disappointment was we gave the Jamboes easy goals both against the run of play in my opinion

Again referee poor and was easily duped by the Johnny Foreigner's in maroon and continually stopped play when advantage could have been played for both sides

Credit to both sides in shit weather and 1700 always fans

Blaming Ripley for the first is harsh after seeing it on TV. The second might have been the wind, need to see it again but he is slow off his line.

Good performance, good game. It looks like McGhee's coaching is paying off with our forward play we just need to tighten up at the back.

It's going to be a tense season with a lot of teams trying to avoid the bottom two spots. If we can show a bit of character at a ground we've had a hard time at it'll be a good sign.

That was a big improvement in terms of actually looking dangerous going forward and us actually getting stuck in - grimshaw and Pearo were like men possessed.

I thought we were the better team until Hearts second equaliser when we seemed to sit back. I put that part down to Hearts upping their game and part down to Ainsworth replacing Johnson who was a much better outball today. I'd start the same midfield against Partick.

Kennedy has a couple of mistakes in him today which to be fair isn't like him. By the way what a find Louis Moult is how many goals is that now? He may just score the goals to keep us up.

Good game. Thought we should have scored another in the first half but didn't press them enough ,we had them rattled till they scored. Las and Stevie made a difference and their experience showed. Moult and McDonald bust a gut for the team. Negatives for me were poor defending of corners and free kicks and not moving up the park quick enough. Hearts have some decent players but their 'dirty tricks routine' spoilt that . Some of the refereeing decisions were mystifying and bordering on the farcical.