Scottish Cup - Fourth Round Motherwell V Cove Rangers Sat 9 Jan 15:00

gdalli10

I certainly at no point wanted them to score just coz they were a small side, In fact I was the opposite and wanted a ruthless approach and would rather we went for 8 or 9 yesterday to embarrass them further. I think if we wanted to score more yesterday then we would have done. Clean sheet is good for me after the Hamilton game last week.

I certainly at no point wanted them to score just coz they were a small side, In fact I was the opposite and wanted a ruthless approach and would rather we went for 8 or 9 yesterday to embarrass them further. I think if we wanted to score more yesterday then we would have done. Clean sheet is good for me after the Hamilton game last week.

If we had not turned the last 25 mins into the Faddy testemonial show by trying to set him up at every oportunity then we would have scored at least another 3 or 4, but that said it was entertaining stuff.

Not as much as whoever was shrieking whenever they got near the goal in the YouTube highlights

That would have been the Cove players wife's & girlfriends who were having mass orgasms anytime Cove got near our box - thought the stewards were going to put out some slippy when wet signs on the stairs.

• Like 1

I know I've moaned about this before but the applauding of the opposition and wanting them to score because they're cute and cuddly continues to absolutely do my nut in.

I'm happy to admit that I wouldn't have minded them getting a goal. Was clear they were never going to win it so what harm would it have done?

I know I've moaned about this before but the applauding of the opposition and wanting them to score because they're cute and cuddly continues to absolutely do my nut in.

I'd rather have our fans applaudding the opposition than doling out needless and undeserved abuse to random Motherwell players they take an irrational dislike to.

• Like 1

Who does that like? I'd strongly rather neither of these things happened.

Who does that? Just scroll back a few pages to see someone complaining about a guy screaming abuse at Ainsworth yesterday for no other reason that he hates him. Josh Law has been the target for a long time too.

It must really upset you when our players shake the opponents' hands after the game too. What are they thinking?!

Who does that? Just scroll back a few pages to see someone complaining about a guy screaming abuse at Ainsworth yesterday for no other reason that he hates him. Josh Law has been the target for a long time too.

It must really upset you when our players shake the opponents' hands after the game too. What are they thinking?!

I know it happens- I just thought you were implying I was guilty of it, which of course I am not.

I think you're being a bit silly now so we'll call it a day at this point.

Slight harsh here but what was the clapping cove continually all about

personally i only applauded them for there effort they are part time position and they came to attack the game they didn't just sit and try hold out for a draw

and the support they brought was great for the size of they're club and probably some of the nicest away fans I've encountered at fir park

so i guess it was just out of respect

• Like 1