Partick Thistle V Motherwell Tue 2 Feb 19:45

Yabba's Turd

What's happening, like?

From this vantage looks like they tried to lift someone, he was making them drag him, woman polis started swinging for him. He then got dragged back into the crowd and about 20 of them piled on from below the stand. Dunno if they ended up getting him or any more but horrendously policed situation that seemed to appear from absolutely nothing.

Poor game. We can't keep a hold of the ball or real get it running apart from a few flurries. But I would say we do seem most likely out the two teams. We had a stick on penalty not given, ref went to blow then changed his mind. McGhee going ape.

Pearson having a particularly poor game.

Pitch is a nick but not cutting up really as ours used to.

Poor game. We can't keep a hold of the ball or real get it running apart from a few flurries. But I would say we do seem most likely out the two teams. We had a stick on penalty not given, ref went to blow then changed his mind. McGhee going ape.

I wonder if McGhee criticising the ref's decision on Saturday went through the ref's mind...
  • Like 1