Partick Thistle V Motherwell Tue 2 Feb 19:45

Yabba's Turd

Pretty hopeless stuff. Sounds like a shit game that we thought was heading for nil nil and we were happy enough with the point. You get what you deserve in such circumstances, I am afraid. Never mind that we had a decent penalty shout, they should have been down to ten men and their late goal was a lucky deflection. We need to play better to get points

Absolute disaster. Lost another "must not lose" game. Been saying it for ages. We're in deep deep shit. Killie beat us on the 13th and we go 11th.

wring your pants out ffs there are 8 points between St Johnstone in 5th and Kille in 11th. We have another 42 to play for so hardly a feckin crisis, disaster or must not lose or any other doom and gloom cliche you are fond of.

• Like 1

Right now we are too old and too slow and nothing I can see to change that. Why take the top scorer off? And if you really need to why not put another striker on in his place. Starting to get really worried for this season...

We're in a relegation battle like last season and our next 2 games are against a Killie side who'll have a new manager and Dundee Utd who gubbed them 5-1. As last season get the tin hats on. Unlike last season the team who finishes 2nd bottom will get pumped by Hibs......IT'S UP TO THE PLAYERS TO GET US OUT OF THE SHIT!!!!

Whenever a game looks like it's heading for 0-0 we always find a way to lose it.

Killie and Utd games are now must win and on this form I'm certain that isn't going to happen!

I predicted earlier, and was slaughtered for expressing an opinion, that it was going to be a straight fight between us and Killie for the play offs. The players and management are certainly doing their best to achieve this.

Absolutely unacceptable to find ourselves in this mess again after last season!

• Like 1