Celtic V Motherwell Sat 19 Dec 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Feel exceptionally fortunate to have been at both Ibrox and Parkhead this year. For all the relative 'success' we've had in recent years these two experiences during a difficult spell have generated unparalleled joy.

I thought we were very comfortable for much of that match and still fancied us at one down. Celtic were horrific at the back and our forward players knew they could get the better of them. Had we been a little more clinical, we could have battered them 4 or 5.

Thank you Motherwell for rounding off a fantastic week personally in terrific style.

• Like 3

Decided to go only this morning and so glad I did. Was totally worth it. Been a long long time since winning there in 08 but totally worth it. As like above been lucky to be at both play off games and today and will never forget them.

Just amazing.

Well done to everyone that turned up today. Outnumbered but still the loudest. Also well done to the very wealthy well fan (you know who you are)

On a side note, what was the attendance? It was empty

I don't post often and last posted a number of years ago. However I felt compelled to post having been home for Christmas and attended the game today. Excellent performance and the youth players that played and came on were outstanding. Proud and surprisingly excited about the future of Motherwell FC

So we've beaten the league winners on their own turf. (they are going to win this by a mile according to the rags ).

Lets get behind the team for once in our lives.

I'm worn out with all the negative stuff.

Put money in the Well Soc or don't if you don't fair enough.

But give us peace about why you did not.

• Like 2