• Scott McDonald
    • Marvin Johnson
    • Lionel Ainsworth
    • David Clarkson
    • Null Vote

Some good performances

But I am genuinely amazed we finished with a clean sheet

Big Ripley played a blinder

Connor Ripley, the save at one nil was outstanding and almost certainly swung the game, the save 10 minutes earlier was none too shabby either.

I went for Ben Hall. Couple of crunching tackles and more than a couple of towering headers. You really can't tell by watching him how little first team football he's played...

Pearo for me. Ran the midfield, got stuck in, created and got forward...and a goal.

If I could choose 2 I would have went for Ripley who was also superb.

To me Ripley was the deciding factor. His saves happened at crucial times in the game. He has had his critics but i said after his first game he "looks" like a keeper if you know what I mean.Hall had a good game. You woudn't know he only has had a few first team games. McManus appears to be giving him more support and encouragement than he gave Kennedy or Laing. Marv's talent is coming good again but I much prefer him on the left.However the setup allowed Pearson space on the left. He definitely does not get the support from refs. Skippy good, appears to have slimmed down a bit.Please have Ripley and Grimshaw stay.

Very difficult as there were some good performances tonight but went for Ripley as he made the difference between possibly going 1-1 to being 2-0.

Talking of performances the referee's was shocking and certainly no consistencies in his decision making!

Ripley. The 3 saves he made were as good as goals. It was a good team performance but the big man is the reason we got the 3 points.

Ripley.

Made important saves at 0-0, 1-0 and 2-0, a goal for St. Johnstone at any of those points would have turned the momentum of the game.

I thought Ben Hall was excellent also and deserves a mention but Ripley got us the 3 points tonight.

• Like 1

The groundsman.

Aye, watching the highlights and the pitch looked in great shape. Much better than the Celtic on we played on last week.

Ben Hall for me. Considering it was only his 4th top team start, he was excellent.

Kudos also for this 'da fuck happened there?' goal celebration.

Easy choice Ripley, he had an outstanding game excellent saves at important points in the match, Special mention for Skippy thought he had a great game.