• Stephen Pearson
    • Louis Moult
    • Scott McDonald
    • Marvin Johnson
    • James McFadden
    • Lionel Ainsworth
    • Dominic Thomas
    • Null Vote

Whoever voted for McFadden needs to take a good look at themselves. He's past it plain and simple. He's a club 'legend' but it's time for sentiment to go out the window, the best thing about him now is his new hairline

The nutmeg near the end was pretty good

• Like 1

Didn't vote here. I love James McFadden though. The way he ghosted past opponents, that cheeky grin v Livi, that screamer v France; the fella is just the embodiment of a great Well player for me. He's not, and has never been, perfect, but the gentlemanly way he treated 11y/o me and his exploits since have cemented him in my mind as my favourite ever Well player.

• Like 2

Didn't vote here. I love James McFadden though. The way he ghosted past opponents, that cheeky grin v Livi, that screamer v France; the fella is just the embodiment of a great Well player for me. He's not, and has never been, perfect, but the gentlemanly way he treated 11y/o me and his exploits since have cemented him in my mind as my favourite ever Well player.

He wouldn't make my first 11 in best 'Well players I've watched, and always felt he didn't quite fulfill his potential down south, but no doubt he has been a great servant to the club.

Another good performance from McDonald, looks like he's getting back to the player he was. I was really impressed with his fitness - 85 min in and he was still chasing down balls and showing great commitment like it was the 1st minute. Never been his biggest fan but credit where it's due.

Whoever voted for McFadden needs to take a good look at themselves. He's past it plain and simple. He's a club 'legend' but it's time for sentiment to go out the window, the best thing about him now is his new hairline

Thanks for this post- I was struggling to decide where my vote was going....

Difficult one this week as I thought there were some good performances, but went for Grimshaw as he is definitely improving in every game he plays, so let's hope his loan deal is being extended. I cannot think why his loan period cannot be extended, as he is getting a game here and is improving and hopefully learning!

He's getting better every game. The problem that I can see from grimshaws perspective is that, given that he's out of contract at the end of the season, he may want to be seen in and around his parent club so he's not forgotten about. I'm not for a second suggesting he warrants, or is likely to be awarded, a new contract at man Utd but he's been there a long time and may feel that being there between now and the end of the season improves his chances.