Dundee V Motherwell Sat 30 Jan 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Even Scott Davie on bbc Scotland says can't see why penalty awarded........yet refs complain they get a hard time

Update

"But it was Cadden's challenge on Kevin Holt that led to Hemmings netting his 16th of the season from the spot - no more than Dundee deserved for their second-half supremacy - with substitute Arturo, the on-loan Spanish striker, almost snatching a winner."

Lifted from bbc football

Seems Davie has failed to back up his comments,when he reported the goal on "sports scene".......wee prick

Annoying we couldn't see that out after leading for as long as we did. Would've gladly taken a point before the game, not been the best hunting ground for us this season and last, however after the game gutted we didn't come away with all three.

Just on route home from game. Refs in Scotland really are pathetic, some decisions this season have been mind boggling. You can't give a pen for that surely? Trying to clear a ball and an opposion player dives in. I love going to the football but these tadgers really put me off going, if its not a major error in a game they ruin games with being so inconsistent.

Nice to actually have a decent performance at Dens, glad to see Cadden get his for the club, hopefully get a few new faces in on Monday and kick on starting with the game vs Partick on Tuesday.

Robbed of the win by one of the most scandalous penalty decisions I've ever seen with 2 minutes to go!! Fucking joke!!

Need to see why the 3rd goal we scored was chopped off.

Would've taken a point beforehand but what a boot in the baws.

The refs deserve all the shite they get for decisions like that.

Robbed of the win by one of the most scandalous penalty decisions I've ever seen with 2 minutes to go!! Fucking joke!!

Need to see why the 3rd goal we scored was chopped off.

Would've taken a point beforehand but what a boot in the baws.

The refs deserve all the shite they get for decisions like that.

was not at the game so cant comment on the pen till i have seen the higlights but all i will say is why do we insist on trying to sit back and defend in our own box when trying to see games out its feckin nonsense. Push out and get the play away from the danger area we done the same v accies and got the same result -2 points

was not at the game so cant comment on the pen till i have seen the higlights but all i will say is why do we insist on trying to sit back and defend in our own box when trying to see games out its feckin nonsense. Push out and get the play away from the danger area we done the same v accies and got the same result -2 points

TBH the team were coping well, Dundee enjoyed a lot of possession but were quite toothless in attack, hence the chancing twat at the pen decision.

Will be interesting to see our disallowed goal also.

Well, that feels like we were robbed. Never a penalty any day of the week. Not sure about the disallowed goal which would have been our third. Thought Cadden and Pearson played well together. Skippy was poor and deserved to be subbed.

The annoying thing is that at 1-2 we were playing some good attacking football. Second half we sat back on our lead and let Dundee come at us. Once it went 2-2 we actually had a go and had a couple of half chances, but too little too late.

Oh and it was bloody freezing!!!

I don't know what the penalty was for, the ref gave no indication, just pointed to the spot. I saw no infringement.

I can believe that the 'third' was offside, but if it was it was poor play by us.

I know we played in worse conditions in the good old days but the pitch was poor and affected the game for the worse.

McGhee has apparently tore into John Beaton in his interview about the penalty awarded, even the Dundee fans are astonished they got it as well!!

Aye, he didn't hold back. Do you not get fined for that stuff now?

I can believe that the 'third' was offside, but if it was it was poor play by us.

According to the boys on the MFC match commentary, Pearson should have just had a shot at goal. He elected instead to pass to Moult who was in an offside position. However, It will be interesting to see this and the late penalty on the highlights.

• Like 1