Motherwell V Kilmarnock Sat 13 Feb 15:00

Yabba's Turd

we need 3 points against killie and if im honest i think we will get them.

i dont feel we will take anything from tannadice so we must beat killie

United are showing slow signs of improvement and I believe that the game against them will be a tougher prospect than the one against Killie. However, only time will tell if United can amass enough points to save their premiership skin and if the teams around them can secure enough to be deemed safe. The Killie game is winnable, however, at the moment our confidence looks shot. In the closing minutes of a game, every opposition manger will be urging their team forward in the knowledge that we are vulnerable to losing late goals.

Here's how I see it panning out.

Killie will beat us and Utd will beat Accies. We are now in 11th spot and Utd are 12th, 10 points behind us. Utd will then beat us on the Tuesday to move just 7 points behind us and still have to play us twice!

Really hope I'm wrong.

If Utd manage to overhaul a 16 point lead we once had over them everyone involved at Morherwell should be fired out a cannon!

Here's how I see it panning out.

Killie will beat us and Utd will beat Accies. We are now in 11th spot and Utd are 12th, 10 points behind us. Utd will then beat us on the Tuesday to move just 7 points behind us and still have to play us twice!

Really hope I'm wrong.

If Utd manage to overhaul a 16 point lead we once had over them everyone involved at Morherwell should be fired out a cannon!

I'm not saying this won't happen, but did something happen in your life to make you assume that the worst possible sequence of events is always the most likely?
  • Like 3

First 20 minutes are crucial in this game if we can score one in that spell Killie have a tendency to fold. End of the day I think we are better than them but they maybe have a bit more belief after their draw yesterday.

I would be happy if the team concentrated on the last few minutes as well and avoid more late goal nonsense.

We need to learn to play the final 90+ minutes in the opposition half.

Been saying this all season. Considering the experience we have through the spine of the team, I'd expect the last 2 or 3 minutes to be time wasting at the corner flags of the opposition.

• Like 1

Yes. I've followed Motherwell from a very early age!

How many relegations have you seen? I've been through 2 real relegations and a few more saves from league reconstruction (plus the Falkirk stadium debacle). Every season that starts I believe not being relegated as successful.

Despite all that, I still have hope before each game that we can pick up points.

• Like 2