Motherwell V Kilmarnock Sat 13 Feb 15:00

Yabba's Turd

No chance we will get rid of McGhee. We could loose every game for the rest of the season and the board still won't admit they got it wrong. We are literally replicating last season

Well he follows the same behaviours.

That was utter mince. Easy to talk tactics but the midfield spent the first half passing right to Killie players or standing off them. Ainsworth and Johnson not involved enough and every bright spark came from a Cadden run, usually from corners we were defending. Second half he through on the other striker and they just waltzed through the midfield at will. First five minutes it looked like it may work but then we drifted back to the same old dross. To be honest we didn't even to deserve come second of two we were that awful. Play like that and we will be relegated. Deservedly.

Wont make it to dundee on tuesray but based on that im happy and wont be making much effort to get there

Personally im sick i repeat sick of ainsworth another game another shite performance though hes not the only one

Will someone explain why we aplaud everything he does

As for the rest utter shite is an understatement

Cadden is the only one i can say anything positive about

As for mcghee he is now imo wprse than baraclough

And dont ask me to be positive ive tried that and am now convinced relegation is on the way but on the bright side petrofac cup next season ? Anyone else belive

Garbage. Crucifying every touch doesn't help, some of the shouts today were fucking nauseating.

4-3-3 only works with a focal point in attack, McDonald drops too deep to play that system effectively. Real questions have to asked of our squad. Kennedy is hopeless just now, constantly charging out of defence, out of position and his distribution was abysmal.

• Like 1

Very, very, very poor performance but why McGhee is getting all the blame I can't understand. A lot of those players are dross under their third manager.

And yet, this manager keeps picking them.

It's his job to try and get the best out of them.

It's his job to motivate them.

It's his job to coach individual errors out of their game.

And if he can't do that, it's his job to drop them. There are alternatives, Thomas and Cadden proved that today by offering more than their more experienced colleagues. Laing and Kennedy get benched for a couple of poor games, McManus is fireproof.

Frankly, enough is enough. The man is the wrong manager at the wrong time. The club must rectify its mistake now...

Very, very, very poor performance but why McGhee is getting all the blame I can't understand. A lot of those players are dross under their third manager.

I didn't agree with the line up or formation but the players just didn't look up for it, Kilmarnock wanted it more and that is inexcusable and not the fault of the manager. Take Lionel Ainsworth, whether you think the way he was singled out for the Partick Thistle result was right or wrong, he had a chance today to show what he could do and make sure he was in the team next week. Instead he was dire and got hooked at half time. And it wasn't only him, most of the team was in the same boat not just performance wise but attitude wise.

Also, another abysmal performance where Lasley was missing. There are guys on here who could tell you his age down to the minutes and seconds but we are much worse without him. Much worse.

So why are the players not up for it?

You don't agree with formation and tactics

Ainsworth was woeful when asked to play in middle of a missing midfield , who would even think that was an option let alone a manager that said last week he shouldn't ask players to do things beyond their capability

Lasley missing I agree, he has flaws but we need his work rate, who was it choose not to play him?

McGhee gets little support as he's an arrogant arse, who blows smoke over all his decisions that go wrong, yes the players are letting us down but that's fairly normal when they either don't believe in the manager, or are played in ludicrous positions or hav simply list self belief from getting hung out to dry

I've no time for McGhee, giving him a long contract was crazy stuff, he thinks he's a something special as a manager when all the evidence suggests otherwise, a good coach who could hav sorted us to the summer with a strong board laying the groudrules,

we're stuck with him and need him and the players to scrape together a few points to save us again

Then he should go, along with a few others that have failed to even make us a stable mid table team

Until then how about nice simple 4-4-2 with players knowing their jobs etc

i cant accept that performance.

im unsure how some of these players make a living from football.

we can all blame mcghee (he has played his part) but by fuck it isnt his fault our players found a killie player with almost every pass this afternoon.

Gomis last week was our standout but today it appeared that he had never seen a football before today.

mcmanus is an utter shambles

law was pathetic

johnson and ainsworth were both wastes of a shirt.

cadden and mcdonald at least looked like they gave a shit whilst pearson for the 2nd week in a row looked as if he got lost goin to the shops and found himself on a football pitch.

That was as bad as anything barraclough served up.

im just waiting for the post match mcghee interview im sure it will go something like this "you know we were unlucky, you know things just didnt go our way, you know the boys tried, you know, you know, you know"

im finished for the season, ive wasted enough of my money this season, if the players dont give a fuck then neither do i and i refuse to give the players a portion of my money for their wages!!!!!!!!!

I didn't agree with the line up or formation but the players just didn't look up for it, Kilmarnock wanted it more and that is inexcusable and not the fault of the manager. Take Lionel Ainsworth, whether you think the way he was singled out for the Partick Thistle result was right or wrong, he had a chance today to show what he could do and make sure he was in the team next week. Instead he was dire and got hooked at half time. And it wasn't only him, most of the team was in the same boat not just performance wise but attitude wise.

Also, another abysmal performance where Lasley was missing. There are guys on here who could tell you his age down to the minutes and seconds but we are much worse without him. Much worse.

100% this. Despite his failings, Lasley has an energy and determination that was sorely missing today until Moult came on.

Extremely poor stuff today, and the really worrying thing is not the quality of player, as I think the majority are capable of so much more, it's the attitude. Nobody was up for it today, so they just left everything to somebody else.

we were feckin dreadful today the only bright spots were Skippy and Cadden the rest were awful in particular our midfield trio Pearson, Gomis and Ainsworth rarely have i seen 3 players contribute as little to a game i was surprised Ainsworth lasted 45 min to be honest he was so bad.

Our run of form is bad but we are not at crisis levels just yet 2nd bottom but not detached we still have 13 games left to get 2 or 3 places up the league, 10th or better is the target this year and i think we can make it.

The prospect of McGhee returning to the club should never have entered the minds of the clowns that recommended him to Les. As a club we were well versed in his flaws and should have stayed well clear.

We are in real bother now as we are left in the lurch with a manager that few people like, a manager that is tactically inferior to Lee McCulloch and a manager that has visibly drained the confidence out of some of our players.

I can't see us winning for the foreseeable future yet I suspect it will be some time until we part company with McGhee. When he does go however, he shouldn't be the only one.

The vast majority of the players involved today need to take a long hard look at themselves, as do a lot of the fuckwits in the East Stand berating the manager when the players misplaced a pass or failed to control the ball. The fans wanted two up front, and they got that in the 2nd half...We subsequently capitulated.

Disgraceful performance

• Like 3

Player wise today, McDonald did the best he could with what he had in terms of supply and Ripley stopped in being even more of a humiliation. Cadden played well and for the first time, I can see some promise in Dom Thomas. Johnson got two players of theirs booked and put in a few decent balls so he wasn't the worst. Rest of the starting eleven? Terrible doesn't cover it...

I think McDonald gets off a bit lightly His hold up play can be very good, but he is perpetually offside, picks the wrong option and/or gives away possession.

Cadden played well enough.Outwith that I'm struggling though. Thomas did ok for the time he was on.

Ripley did as well as could be expected.

The vast majority of the players involved today need to take a long hard look at themselves, as do a lot of the fuckwits in the East Stand berating the manager when the players misplaced a pass or failed to control the ball. The fans wanted two up front, and they got that in the 2nd half...We subsequently capitulated.

Disgraceful performance

To say we capitulated in the 2nd half is incredibly generous to the utter horse shit we served up in the 1st half. The only difference was that Kilrmarnock added finishing to the list as long of my arm of things they did better than us in the 2nd half.

The prospect of McGhee returning to the club should never have entered the minds of the clowns that recommended him to Les. As a club we were well versed in his flaws and should have stayed well clear.

We are in real bother now as we are left in the lurch with a manager that few people like, a manager that is tactically inferior to Lee McCulloch and a manager that has visibly drained the confidence out of some of our players.

I can't see us winning for the foreseeable future yet I suspect it will be some time until we part company with McGhee. When he does go however, he shouldn't be the only one.

we are not doing well just now but we are not in real bother as you put it, that applies to Dundee untd. we are right in the middle of a relegation playoff fight along with another 3 or 4 teams. But a couple of wins and we are top 6 so no crisis yet but we need to improve dratically.

we are not doing well just now but we are not in real bother as you put it, that applies to Dundee untd. we are right in the middle of a relegation playoff fight along with another 3 or 4 teams. But a couple of wins and we are top 6 so no crisis yet but we need to improve dratically.

In terms of finances, momentum and leadership, the club is in bother. Has been for a couple of years now.