Radio Scotland - Team-Mates

grizzlyg

Was actually quite emotional listening to it at times. I can't forgive wee Tommy now for not replacing Gardiner in that match!!! heh he

Yeah, did not realise he had dislocated his shooder. Was at Tynecaslte when Kirkie famously saved a penalty and we came back from 2-0 doon there.

Great to hear them recounting tales of "Psycho"

He was looking a few stone lighter at half time today.

A 'Well hero forever,

- the Cappielow deciding penalty

- the 50 yarder past Bonner

- the perfectly executed elbow to Peter Grant's pus

Not a bad CV at all

We were discussing that at half time and I couldn't make up my mind what was my favourite Psycho moment. I decided on the goal in the semi-final but it was a very close call between that and Peter Grant's unprovoked attack on Psycho's elbow.

• Like 1

I can't remember the opposition, something makes me think it might have Partick, but it was in the run to his testimonial against Ipswich and was an attempt to get a bit of publicity for that.

The motorbike angle presumably came from Alan Dick who was, and might still even be, involved with Glasgow Tigers speedway.

Andy Russell would have been turning in his grave at the prospect of a bike speeding round the track inches from his beloved Fir Park turf!

I can't remember the opposition, something makes me think it might have Partick, but it was in the run to his testimonial against Ipswich and was an attempt to get a bit of publicity for that.

The motorbike angle presumably came from Alan Dick who was, and might still even be, involved with Glasgow Tigers speedway.

Andy Russell would have been turning in his grave at the prospect of a bike speeding round the track inches from his beloved Fir Park turf!

My memory is well hazy but I thought it was on the night of his testimonial - 2nd fiddle to the Roy essandoh show!