Les Hutchison

FUNKspex

Nothing to add regarding this specifically but I do find i was just thinking recently that its slightly odd the excessive amount of signings we made last year and the lack of signings we made this January given our league position and clearout. I've had heard some mention we are in slight financial trouble not sure if its true or not but I find it strange given that Hutchison is a billionaire.

• Like 1

Had a text from a friend saying that after Weir resigned on Wednesday Les is near to pulling out of Well. Anyone else hear anything or able to expand ?

Where did you learn that Derek Weir had resigned? Nothing on the Official site nor on FPC or here. I didn't pick it up in the media either.

• Like 1

Derek has been a major influence and driving force on the board for a number of years now. Would be interested to understand why he has resigned. Could be as simple as needs to focus on other work (bearing in mind directorship is not a salaried position at for park) or could be something else.

Not heard any signs recently but he has consistently said 2 things.

He doesn't want to own a football club.

He thinks being paid back via fan ownership is his preferred method of repayment.

My only guess would be if he thinks the fans are showing no sign at all of putting in enough. Then yep he may say fuck it. We asked. The unconvinced thought Id pay (despite what I said) but I wont. TA TA