• Stephen McManus
    • Keith Lasley
    • Chris Cadden
    • Stephen Pearson
    • Louis Moult
    • Scott McDonald
    • Marvin Johnson
    • Null Vote

For the umpteenth time his season, Scott McDonald.

Class above anyone else on the park and continuously runs himself into the ground.

This. Since McGhee took over Scott McDonald has been superb.

Was at the centre of everything today, including defending when we had our ropey spell. Immense.

As others have said, McDonald was excellent today. Moult and Cadden were spot on, and I also thought Lasley put himself about well today, made important tackles and interceptions, and generally stopped Osman and their number 8 getting a grip on the game.

Special mention to Laing, too, who I thought looked decent at right back. In a couple of the runs he made, he absolutely steamrollered Thistle's left-hand-side.

Some good performances out there today. Scott McDonald takes top position, with Lasley and McManus also dominant.

Was going to vote for Skippy thought he was excellent but decided on Laing, I thought he had a great game at right back, looked comfortable all game never in any danger

Skippy by a mile for me. Work rate, mobility,linkup play all superb. Brilliant pass for Moults second.

Honourable mentions for Cadden, growing in stature every week.

Big Clubber Laing was an entertainment, Cafu- esque ????

Gave it big Louis Laing, thought his performance was immense today, offered a different dimension at right hand side

Powerful running strong in the tackle and full of energy. Hope he can make the position his own as he also adds a fair bit of strength and height whilst defending set pieces.

Skippy was different class today but gave it to Laing for proving himself today

Don't think we had a failure today, most picking up steady sixes or sevens out of ten but McDonald was just about unplayable. Outstanding.

Keith for me. Constantly on the move, closing down the opposition, and the way he talks young Cadden through games is superb.

Moult & McDonald were immense also right enough.

McDonald ran the show.

Once the game got going, pass marks for all, although it was a real howler by Ripley which can forgiven since it didnt impact the outcome.

Laing was like a phil bardsley in a motherwell jersey, hoping he can kick on. Ben Hall and Cadden looking better every game; finally some prize prospects!

Close one between Las and Skippy. Went for Las as he set the tone with his drive, energy and enthusiasm, not to mention great running to win the pen.