Motherwell V Dundee Utd Fri 11 Mar 19:45

Yabba's Turd

Bit unrelated but been trying to stick a bet on us with the ladbrokes app but for the life of me can't work out how to do a multi bet on the same game. I.e result + goal scorer + teams to score. Anyone know how to or if it's even possible. I know how to do it individually but was wanting to do it as a multi.

Bit unrelated but been trying to stick a bet on us with the ladbrokes app but for the life of me can't work out how to do a multi bet on the same game. I.e result + goal scorer + teams to score. Anyone know how to or if it's even possible. I know how to do it individually but was wanting to do it as a multi.

For the combo of the 3x markets you mention, it woyld probably be a "request a bet" / "special". Message Ladbrokes through Twitter.

Is that you, Jennings? Welcome back, lad.

I think talk of top 6 is still a bit far fetched. top ten will do me!

Not at all, we're currently closer to 4th place than 10th by three points!

All this chat about relegation and playoffs really has to be put to bed, and a win tonight will do exactly that. Win tonight and we're well in the mix for a top six finish.

In fact, I see no reason why we shouldn't be gunning for 4th.

• Like 1

Not at all, we're currently closer to 4th place than 10th by three points!

All this chat about relegation and playoffs really has to be put to bed, and a win tonight will do exactly that. Win tonight and we're well in the mix for a top six finish.

In fact, I see no reason why we shouldn't be gunning for 4th.

Our fixtures after tonight are not going to be easy, that's why. It could still happen and it may come about. but I wouldn't be pinning hopes on us being top 6.

A lot will depend on the games in hand other teams have as well. April 5th I think they are played.

Our fixtures after tonight are not going to be easy, that's why. It could still happen and it may come about. but I wouldn't be pinning hopes on us being top 6.

A lot will depend on the games in hand other teams have as well. April 5th I think they are played.

My main point is that if we win tonight our focus should then shift to winning games to catch teams above us, not to get away from teams below us.

My main point is that if we win tonight our focus should then shift to winning games to catch teams above us, not to get away from teams below us.

I understand that, but if we end up in the bottom 6 (where I expect to be) then it will probably be due to the hard 3 games we have next. hopefully we will be too far ahead of playoff/relegation places, But a few point v those teams should hopefully guarentee that!

After our season, survival is my priority. Anything else is a bonus and if avoiding the playoff spot by April 9th at 5pm means we have snuck into the top 6, even fucking better!