U20S In Cup Final

Coolhandluc

A special night for following the 'Well. We've had some real quality bubbling under the surface the last 2/3 years and glad all concerned were rewarded tonight.

Loving the love for Campbell, the boy is dynamite. Craigan and Lasley pinpointed him at the beginning of the season and done a terrific job developing him.

Bumped into Moult on the way out, great to see the majority of the 1st team there. Real togetherness about the club just now.

Stand outs for me were Thomas, Cadden, Campbell and McLean. Very mature performances and all strong on the ball and running.

Impressed with Ferguson as well at centre half. Hall apart from his slip was absolutely fine too.

Leitch showed well when he come on and a lovely finish from the young striker for the 5th.

That was an enjoyable evening. Beyond Thomas and Cadden I thought Campbell had an assured game in the middle of the park and Leitch made a difference off the bench. In truth though they all put in a performance. A couple of smashing goals too.

Credit to the team, Craigan and Lasley. A completely deserved win.

Yes he was. I thought he was excellent.

aye Campbell was 6. Got to remember how young that team was tonite as well! Even tho its Under-20, the majority of our team could play U-18/U-19 and our number 8, David Turnbull has only just turned 16!

He was outstanding tonight - thought his composure and reading of the game belied his years - the force is strong in this one.

Though the team played really well - Cadden continues to develop and impress too.

Big heads up to Craigan and Lasley - keep up the good work.