Motherwell V Aberdeen Sat 19 Mar 15:00

Yabba's Turd

The prospect of Jonny Hayes against Kennedy at right back.......oooft.

We could always get one of our players to do unto him what he did to Ainsworth at the start of the game on the last day of the season at pittodrie a few years back and try breaking the fuckers leg!

• Like 1

Not a bad lineup. I figure that McGhee went with Leitch rather than McDonald in midfield as the front three have been working well together and breaking that up is the last thing he wants to do...

Was said on the radio that McFadden would have started if he hadn't got his injury.

Missing the game today due to work.

How are we playing?

Results elsewhere aren't really our way but even if it stays as it is everywhere the league table doesn't look too bad I suppose.

The main thing being that Killie lost earlier.

That's a win that tested and proved the mettle of the team right now. A massive 3 points won.

Aye, great win given the personnel reshuffle.

Proved our mettle and confirms Aberdeen's bottle merchant status (although if we beat Celtic it could put them back in the hunt!)

A massive massive well done to McGhee and the patched up team for taking it to them and battling a tremendous result.

I think we're safe to say that we will not be relegated and we genuinely have a chance of finishing fourth...totally mental, but I love it!!!!

• Like 1