Motherwell V Aberdeen Sat 19 Mar 15:00

Yabba's Turd

If you don't like Louis Moult, you don't like football.

Outstanding character shown by the team today. Ran themselves into the ground for the cause.

Amused by some Aberdeen fans after the game "Celtic in disguise". Obviously we were expected to lie down for the good of Scottish football...

• Like 1

Somebody do the maths, can we get top 6 with a win next Saturday if results go our way?

Great game today, really enjoyed it. How delightful to see the "famous" capitulate like that

Yes mate, results going our way puts us 4pts clear of 6th with one game to play.
  • Like 1

Brilliant result against they bottle merchants. I absolutely love Louis Moult.

Delighted to have taken advantage of the very generous 4/1 on offer.

After listening to the commentary for the first half I stuck a tenner on us winning at 14/1 and was never in doubt! Great win for Motherwell today, couldn't be prouder.

• Like 2

Great spirit in the last two games. Confidence should definitely be high. I thought McGhee was going to burst a blood vessel at the fourth official for the foul on Robinson before the penalty.

I thought the ref gave them everything in the first half but AFC very disappointing: little creativity. We'll even up by beating Ra Sellick, dinna fash yirsels.

Louis Moult is brilliant: hard-working, brave and has a goal-scorer's instinct.

On to the Haggis Munchers.

Resistance is futile......

Everyone of the players should be applauded for the effort they put in. I thought we were short in quality in the middle of the park but the 3 midfielders worked tirelessly and knew when to foul and when not to. Moult and Ripley excellent and big McManus and Kennedy came to the fore when Aberdeen started their hoofball with about 10mkns to go

Credit must go to Mark McGhee on what has been a fantastic string of results. Thinking back to the Kilmarnock game at FP when I really believed our season was falling apart, it's hard to believe that was only 5-6 weeks ago.

Also Ian Baraclough has been vilified by some but Moult, Johnston, Ripley and others are looking like shrewd signings now. The squad had to be overhauled when McCall left and Baraclough built a platform for the club to move forward. Ironically the last time an overhaul was required a certain Mark McGhee left us with a thread bare squad.

I think when we look back Jim Gannon and Ian Baraclough can both be credited for helping maintain the clubs proud history of top division football.