• Stephen Pearson
    • Louis Moult
    • Scott McDonald
    • Marvin Johnson
    • Morgaro Gomis
    • Dominic Thomas
    • Kieran Kennedy
    • Null Vote

Very difficult tonight as I thought that Connor had some signifant saves in the first half and Marvin was excellent but have given it to Louis Molt not just for his goal but his overall work rate over 90 minutes

Did you see the UTD keeper save near the end ? Not disagreeing with you're vote but what a reaction save.

Marmite Marvin Johnson for me. Put in some shift and was extremely effective tonight. On another day he could have had a hat trick. Cadden continues to impress, typically hard working performances from Moult, McDonald, and Lasley.

Special mentions to Thomas and Gomis. Both came into the game at tricky points and made important contributions. I had the fear when Lasley went off, but Thomas immediately took the pressure off with his dribbling, and the reshuffle worked fairly well.

• Like 1

Moult for me. We've been used to strikers that either run themselves into the ground for the team or strikers that are prolific. He's both.

If he manages to score 20 goals this season (and you have to figure he might), when our form has been up and down, it will be a fantastic achievement...

• Like 1

Marvin Johnson. In a league full of dirty bastards and half empty stadiums and the ball out of the park every 20 seconds for a throw in and Josh Law floaty free kicks he is a real bit of actual quality at times. Delighted he got a goal and an assist tonight.

• Like 1

A few good performances tonight but thought Johnson was superb in 2nd half and caused Uniteds defence real problems. Was disappointed in Thomas' impact, constantly gave the ball away and was like playing with a man down at times. Don't think he'll get another chance for a few weeks.

Gomis for me. After lasley came off he sat back while others went bombing forward. Prevented several counter attacks from United and looks like a solid player. Felt everyone played a huge part last night in what was a terrific performance, but gomis, I feel, did the dirty work.

I think the thing with Thomas is, he needs game time in the first team.

He's a standout in the 20's and needs to adapt to the step up.

Fot some it comes naturally (Cadden/Hall), but Thomas is definitely an asset.

One thing I would note, alot of the time he has doubled-up on/had a few defenders around him.

But agree, just needs to work on decision-making and end product.

Johnson for me, giving him license to roam means he hasn't been as easy to mark him out the game. Work rate upped every game

Him, Skippy and Moult a proper strike force

Honourable mentions to Cadden- his appetite and work rate was immense. And Hall- he's 19 yrs old and his composure is a joy to watch.