Motherwell V Celtic Sat 9 Apr 12:30

Yabba's Turd

I am struggling for this too but hopefully will make it.

Teamwise....

If Laing is fit he comes in to replace Law for me. I think McGhee said it would be after the next break though for Laing to be fit.

I would give Leitch a run instead of Gomis as well.

Rest the same.

It is the expectancy that is the worry. We tend get a result off Celtic when we least expect to.

The media will build this up as we have won 5 on the bounce...

Yeah, tend to get a routine 2-0 defeat when we actually believe we have a chance.

Many of our results against either of the old firm have tended to come when no expectation, December at parkhead is a good example. League cup at ibrox a good example of the other side of that coin.

17/2 at skybet for the win!

Looked at that myself. It's a good price given our form.

Anything from this game is a bonus. Not expecting to get anything but just hope we don't get gubbed.

Heading along though and looking forward to it. Heading to a game and actually looking forward to it?!?! What a time to live!!

Massive credit to the manager and players for turning things around.

As a few have mentioned it would be nice if given the run we are on we came out in numbers on Saturday. I think the team deserve it. I understand some of the arguments people have for not coming out against the Old Firm but hopefully a few of these folk will think twice about it and come along.

With a vocal support behind us I honestly think we can get a result on Saturday. Although Celtic were clinical I thought Hearts controlled the game for large periods at the weekend, the Kilmarnock game was a similar story. I wouldn't try and play fancy football against Celtic, I would try and keep it stuffy. Fire balls into the box and catch them on break. Celtic are a very average team, at the back in particular I think they are weak.

Mon the well'

As a few have mentioned it would be nice if given the run we are on we came out in numbers on Saturday.

Our home support for these games is usually about 500-1,000 less than for a normal game at Fir Park and I don't expect anything different on Saturday.

The cameras are on and with Aberdeens 'title challenge', interest in the league is probably up so this is the type of game that players who aspire to bigger things need to make the most of. I know they give 100% regardless, but im hoping for some big performances from the likes of marv and moult.

Our home support for these games is usually about 500-1,000 less than for a normal game at Fir Park and I don't expect anything different on Saturday.

Is it aye? Never noticed to be perfectly honest. Always same people around me lunchtime kick off against Celtic or not. Holidays to interfere though which is what is causing me to be at risk of not making it.