Motherwell V Celtic Sat 9 Apr 12:30

Yabba's Turd

A two for one then.

only in Scotland.

f all that lets just play fitba and keep the ref redundant

Ask any Celtic fan if they fancy the referee for Saturday and you will get a resounding no!

This.
There's a Celtic mentalist in my work who thinks collum is a masonic orange bastard.
He's never explained how an RE teacher in a Catholic school ticked enough boxes to be described this way.

Collum is exactly what the footballing authoritys want nowadays. You just need to watch a re run of the Barcelona v athletico Madrid game from the other night to see that. Referees just happy to flash a card at every single tackle that goes in. They won't be happy till its a total contact free sport.

Agreed, Gollum is all over the place but I'd be a lot more concerned if the ref were Craig "Spirtle-Legs" Thomson. His performance in the ICT penalty and retake incident was dreadful.

He epitomises the "Look at me, I'm in charge" school of utter spanners-in-black.

We're actually the form club going into this fixture and we can beat them

Not sure if I like the idea of both them starting as I dont think they link well but don't know who to drop and who to bring in - probably bring in Lietch.

I'd give Leitch a shot rather than Gomis.

Was getting frustrated listening to the interviews with media, all the celtic and rangers chat...then

Mark McGhee 6m29, "I think we have to score a goal more than them".....fuckin duhhhhhhh

Hope so anyway

Laing and Pearson both running again but won't make tomorrow.

Think I would go with the same as the ICT game.

Big game for Lasley and Gomis. If they can keep the Celtic midfield quiet then we have a decent chance of a result.

Good that the game is on Saturday then!

That was my "weeyin" impersonation

I finish work at 1230 about 5 mins from the ground. My sister's up from down south, an avid Man U fan. Feck knows what she will make of it :ph34r:

At the first hint of a sneer or look down her nose you casually remind her that the last time Manchester Utd sent a team north to play Motherwell they lost 1-0.

Thereafter just try to steer the conversation away from multiple European successes and the likes and you should get away with having the upper hand.....

You could also mention how the fans are about to own our club instead of some greedy Americans who borrowed money against the club's assets and use the income to pay themselves millions every year.

Of course, then you could be accused of being jealous of them and all they have achieved...

Big game for Lasley and Gomis. If they can keep the Celtic midfield quiet then we have a decent chance of a result.

Not the perfect pairing but if anyone can keep the Celtic midfield quiet they can. However thats only half a job - they have to support our strikers as well.

ERIK SVIATCHENKO faces a race against time to be fit for next weekend’s Old Firm clash.

Celtic’s Danish stopper suffered a thigh injury in the 0-0 draw with Dundee, and could be out of the Cup semi-final against Rangers.

Scan results showed that Sviatchenko had escaped serious damage, but he will miss tomorrow’s visit to Motherwell.

I'm a big fan of this news.

Like someone else mentioned, a bit nervous in that we have realistic expectations of taking something from this game. Hope it doesn't turn out that we get hammered. I'm going for 3-1 to the mighty well. 2-0 up then celtic get one back then close to the end Griffiths ballooning a penalty kick over the bar then we score in stoppage time.

Edit: Moult hat trick

Is it possible to get tickets just before kick off tomorrow? There's no way it'd be a sell out

Aye, you'll get one no bother from the ticket office.

Only thing I would say is there may be a queue for ticket collection, but shouldn't be that big - sometimes there's a different area for collection as well.

Like someone else mentioned, a bit nervous in that we have realistic expectations of taking something from this game. Hope it doesn't turn out that we get hammered. I'm going for 3-1 to the mighty well.

This made me laugh.

It's Celtic. We might beat them, we might get a draw but they will probably beat us. Just cross your fingers that this is one of the times we get a result when we really need one.

If you want a nice wee omen though I noticed that Celtic have dropped points against Aberdeen, Dundee, Hearts, Kilmarnock and otherselves in the first half of the season and in the second half of the season they have dropped points against Aberdeen, Dundee, Hearts and Kilmarnock.....could be a nice wee sequence there!

I've put a wee Yankie on all four results going against us. I don't think it's likely, but if it does happen, I can get pissed for free.