Motherwell V Celtic Sat 9 Apr 12:30

Yabba's Turd

They will spend money though and you can bet a couple of new centre halves are on the shopping list. As much as I would love to see them struggle I can't see them not being Top 6. I think the Hearts team that came up was stronger than this Rangers team and Hearts strengthened quite a bit so I think Rangers will be around 4th or 5th in the league.

Er What money is that then.

Career criminal Kings non existent children's inheritance.

They have about 375k to spend, end of.

Or will they get more dodgy money from Hong Kong at 20 % interest. They already owe the mythical and laughable "holding ethereal entity" 31 million pounds.

Am I clear they are bust big time.

Or will they get more dodgy money from Hong Kong at 20 % interest. They already owe the mythical and laughable "holding ethereal entity" 31 million pounds.

They've got 'blue pounds' though, we've been hearing about the fucking things all week.

They've got 'blue pounds' though, we've been hearing about the fucking things all week.

All week for FOR for 4 fuckin years.

Despite the fact the blue pound costs 1 for 1 to get the mob out your town.

Net effect fuck all and they just pissed all over your wee peaceful town.

DR nonsense.

I'm certain "entertaining" Celtic today had about the same financial effect.

There will be no shortage of rich idiots happy to throw some money at the Govan mob. They may not be as free spending as they used to be, but it won't take much to push them up towards the top of the table.

Which idiots would these be please.

The stock market wont go near them.

The ones already involved are wanting out.

Dave King is a financial criminal.

No stock market will touch them.

• Like 1

No stock market or bank will touch us, but we found an investor. There are plenty of wealthy fans and business men out there who would take a punt, same as happened at Hearts.

Of course, they will want King out, but there is money to be made at Ibrox. Just ask Mike Ashley.

No stock market or bank will touch us, but we found an investor. There are plenty of wealthy fans and business men out there who would take a punt, same as happened at Hearts.

Of course, they will want King out, but there is money to be made at Ibrox. Just ask Mike Ashley.

Nonsense the mans a convicted criminal.

Punt see Panama papers.

This model is over.

There is a black hole at Ibrox FFS its in the accounts!!!!

with his Toon gang Doon he might need his money back.

If you cant read accounts I give up.

Every year they are given a "black mark" can I make it clearer they survive on loans.

Not like us from the fans.

From dubious sources at exorbitant interest rates.

They one year will go under mid season.

Give it a rest. If you want to obsess and talk about rangers, there is a thread in general football for saddos like you.

Back on topic guys. Just watched the TV highlights. MacDonald's goal that was chalked off was a very close call. Although I'm biased I tend to say he was in line. Celtic's first goal was a defensive disaster. Law was caught badly out of position but the covering in the middle was diabolical. Many of Celtic's on target efforts were the result of their players being in unmarked positions 6/7/8 yards from goal. Yes, you can say that this was down down to good forward play, and it was to an extent, but our defending was pretty poor.

Still we move on now and look forward to atop six finish. Its going to be a balancing act between blooding a good few youngsters and trying to secure a higher place for more cash. I wonder if the club accountant will advise Mark McGhee as to important the extra cash will be in the short term as that will have to be balanced against developing youth and long term income. Maybe youngsters like Watt, McLean, Mackin and Campbell will be given game time. Will Craig Samson be given a chance to show what he can do?

• Like 1

Back on topic guys. Just watched the TV highlights. MacDonald's goal that was chalked off was a very close call. Although I'm biased I tend to say he was in line.

Look at the linesman, he almost stops at the first suggested offside which puts him out of position for McDonald's goal. From his out of line position McDonald would almost certainly appear offside.

Well done To everyone associated at Motherwell FC.

A fantastic end to the season.

It's going to be interesting, juggling development of youngsters and resigning or bringing in new players for next season.

Anyway, we can enjoy the split without the threat of play offs or relegation.

Definitely sat too deep In the first half, but played really well 2nd half.

Ripley had a nightmare for the 2nd goal, but IMO was our man of the match.

Looks like a good togetherness at the club, with encouragement for the goalie and players yesterday.

Onwards and upwards!

If you cant read accounts I give up.

Every year they are given a "black mark" can I make it clearer they survive on loans.

Not like us from the fans.

From dubious sources at exorbitant interest rates.

They one year will go under mid season.

I worked in financial services for 12 years - I know my way around a balance sheet. I also dealt with many people who are quite happy to throw money at a business like Rangers for various reasons - none of them footballing.

Manchester United are run on dodgy loans originally obtained by leverging the club and its assests at a high interest rate. After they were restructured it's still a terrible deal for them. The owners dont' care, though, as they invested basically nothing, have zero risk thanks the asset backed nature of the loan, and all the while they skim off millions directly into their pockets.

Like them or loathe them (and I'm in the latter camp), Rangers have a world wide brand they can trade on - not as large as other clubs, but large enough that there are enough daft punters who will spend money on them.

Dave King saw the opportunity to make himelf some cash, and grabbed it. He'll be kicked out soon enough and another, slightly more honest backer will be found.

While it would be entertaining to see them go out of business, I just can't see it happening any time soon.

They will spend money though and you can bet a couple of new centre halves are on the shopping list. As much as I would love to see them struggle I can't see them not being Top 6. I think the Hearts team that came up was stronger than this Rangers team and Hearts strengthened quite a bit so I think Rangers will be around 4th or 5th in the league.

I would like to see them struggle as much as anyone but lets be honest they're almost certain to be top 3 next season assuming they make a few decent signings and it'll be back to them and Celtic being 10+ points clear within 3/4 years.

"Back on topic guys. Just watched the TV highlights. MacDonald's goal that was chalked off was a very close call. Although I'm biased I tend to say he was in line. Celtic's first goal was a defensive disaster. Law was caught badly out of position but the covering in the middle was diabolical. Many of Celtic's on target efforts were the result of their players being in unmarked positions 6/7/8 yards from goal. Yes, you can say that this was down down to good forward play, and it was to an extent, but our defending was pretty poor."

Some good points, Kmcalpin. Josh Law often gets sucked in and leaves us exposed. Although Laing recently only started at RB, I prefer his physical presence and ability to take his mad breenging runs up the right. We need a bull in a china shop there.

It's always difficult to decide what is great forward play or poor defence. I thought it was great when Master Cadden outmuscled the much-vaunted Tierney for our equaliser and cut it back for Skippy. When Cads went off we lost so much momentum, and our heads went down after their second. No wonder MMG rates him for his attitude and work rate.

Let's just enjoy the next five games. Points mean prizes.

The 20million he claims to have been diddled out of by Murray?

Not going to keep this going in match thread, so this is my last comment about it on here. But that kind of complaint is not unusual from a guy like King and I'd be surprised if, when he walks (and he will) he doesn't pocket a tidy sum for his troubles. In the circles he moves in it's criminally easy to borrow money to make a deal that generates a nice profit. And I guarantee he didn't spend a penny of his own money to take control.