Programmes Anyone?

Kmcalpin

Some time around season 95/96 there was a tribute to a big well fan who had cancer, he was my wee cousin's best friend, I think it might have been Raith Rovers match the tribute was in. He was at my stag do and a cracking big guy. If you can source the program Dave that would be outstanding.

Some time around season 95/96 there was a tribute to a big well fan who had cancer, he was my wee cousin's best friend, I think it might have been Raith Rovers match the tribute was in. He was at my stag do and a cracking big guy. If you can source the program Dave that would be outstanding.

I'll do my best Ian.

• Like 1

With the 'my first Motherwell game' thread on the go elsewhere in the forum I would love to get my hands in the programme from my first ever game.

April 1997 I believe, at home against Raith Rovers where we won 5-0. If you had this I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands.

Edit - just seen Yabba's post above. I guess by the dates and opponents we could possibly be talking about the same match. If that's the case, ignore me and hopefully you have the programme for Yabba.

I've been looking for 'well vs hibs from season 91/92 for years. Early season, think it finished 1-1. I'll do a wee search to clarify the date. Would love to get a hold of it. I was mascot at the game and I'm sure my old granda' had a copy of the programme but I'm not sure what happened to it.

Edit: we drew 1-1 at home with hibs twice that season, on August 17th and February 2nd. I reckon it's the August one I'm looking for though :)

Hi. Charlie Bennett here from the Community Trust. Would you consider donating them to the 1886 project the Community Trust are setting up in partnership with the Heritage Lottery Fund. A major aim is to protect the heritage of the club. As part of this we hope to create a resource centre when fans and researchers can access old programmes, pictures, etc. Contact details are Charlie.bennett@motherwellfc.co.uk

Hi. Charlie Bennett here from the Community Trust. Would you consider donating them to the 1886 project the Community Trust are setting up in partnership with the Heritage Lottery Fund. A major aim is to protect the heritage of the club. As part of this we hope to create a resource centre when fans and researchers can access old programmes, pictures, etc. Contact details are Charlie.bennett@motherwellfc.co.uk

Yes, I'll be in contact Charlie. I'll firstly look out individual programmes that posters have requested and then you can have the remainder, of which there will be quite a few. The main thing is that they will be looked after and retained for the benefit of the club and our support - not looking to make any profit from them.

Hi folks

Yabba's Turd: Sorry Ian - I have the Raith programme but there's no mention of your cousin's friend. I've also checked other programmes around that date but still no mention.

Tamwell: I have a home programme against Hibs dated 17 August 1991.

Dezz: sorry I don't have that programme.

Richie: sorry I don't have the Liverpool programme.

Superward: yes I have 3 Aberdeen programmes from 22 August 1987, 1 October 1988 and 21January 1989. Take your pick.

SBMFC: yes I have the 30 July 2006 Rangers programme.

For those of you I do have programmes for can I suggest we meet before the St Johnstone game next week? PM me to arrange.

Hi folks

Yabba's Turd: Sorry Ian - I have the Raith programme but there's no mention of your cousin's friend. I've also checked other programmes around that date but still no mention.

Superward: yes I have 3 Aberdeen programmes from 22 August 1987, 1 October 1988 and 21January 1989. Take your pick.

For those of you I do have programmes for can I suggest we meet before the St Johnstone game next week? PM me to arrange.

No worries mate. Thanks for checking.

Hi folks

Superb mate. I am actually on holiday and miss the last 3 games....great planning on my part. Will DM you to dicuss.

A 3-1 win? I believe Amy Winehouse died that day. It's funny the things you remember.

She did but I don't think we conceded a goal.

Also the three goals we scored were scored by the only three Scots in the team - Hammell, Murphy and Lasley.