2016/17 Ins & Outs

David

Bit of chat from down south on twitter that Richard Tait of Grimsby has knocked back a contract with them and is coming to Motherwell. Its in their local paper too!

Says he is a right back but can play in the middle too!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Tait_(footballer)

Edited by proudtobeawellfan

I said last few games....mainly thinking the playoffs including his all round play in them. We all know he didn't score loads of goals without yer spreadsheet getting an outing!

There's load of people on here acting like their ex has said she is moving back in.

You love that spreadsheet don't you? Can't stop mentioning it. I'll make a special one just for you next season.

Craigan seems to rate Mackin, so let's not right him off before he has had a chance. He might not be the next McHugh, but might possibly be the next Erwin.

Be positive guys.....

Mackin was getting slated by Airdrie supporters last season but he did hit a bit of form in the last couple of weeks with goals against Dunfermline and Ayr Utd (I saw the Dunfermline one and it was a nice goal, well taken) and of course then scoring in the Youth Cup Final.

He is still only 19 so he's maybe still got a year or two to develop but he needs to really knuckle down this season if he wants to make it.

Mackin was getting slated by Airdrie supporters last season but he did hit a bit of form in the last couple of weeks with goals against Dunfermline and Ayr Utd (I saw the Dunfermline one and it was a nice goal, well taken) and of course then scoring in the Youth Cup Final.

He is still only 19 so he's maybe still got a year or two to develop but he needs to really knuckle down this season if he wants to make it.

Anti-Motherwell feeling can hardly be used to describe a stint on a youth-development loan...

Headline in the sun today/yesterday is 'well shaken' saying Ben hall pearo and leith are all away, lazy journalism based on what's been said on here ?

It's Andy Devlin. He tends to know the score at Fir Park.

I don't think he was saying anyone was definitely away. Just reported interest.