2016/17 Ins & Outs

David

Bannigan would be an ambitious and high quality signing.

No idea if you should read into who Burrows follows on Twitter but a couple of names mentioned earlier, Irvine and Vuckic, are definitely players we've approached in the past.

I'll just chuck in that Bannigan has been 'followed' by the club's official account for months.

Social media is as good a way as any to find out if someone's an absolute walloper so if there's a vague interest there it makes sense for someone to keep tabs. Lessens the chances of ending up with a tinfoil hat wearing 9/11 conspiracy theorist or a Trump apologist on the books.

• Like 1

In Motherwell Times article about Ben Hall's lack of courtesy, McGhee quoted as offering Brill a deal.

There is also the suggestion that Pearson could indeed be away.

Struggling to read that as anything more than from an arrogant man that likes it all to be about him

http://www.motherwelltimes.co.uk/sport/local-sport/mcghee-disappointed-at-ben-hall-departure-1-4160507

“Ben has left and he has not even said cheerio or acknowledged the fact that we exist.

“His agent has never contacted me. He dealt with Alan Burrows.”

Big lad was on holiday out of contract and got a move, used various forms of meda to thank Motherwell Fc & fans, likley tied in with his peers, but forgot the only man in his career that has ever done anything for him - aw diddums Mark

• Like 1

If only Hall had acknowledged McGhee publicly...oh!

"He told SeagullsPlayer HD, "Mark McGhee was brilliant with me. He told me as soon as I played my first game that I would be playing every week, so that gave me great confidence as a young lad and confidence to push on.

"This was my first year pursuing first-team football and I got to play 15 to 20 games.

"I made my debut just before Christmas and from there I just played more and more games which is what I wanted to do."

http://mobile.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/ben-hall-praises-mark-mcghee-impact-3139410.aspx