2016/17 Ins & Outs

David

“We have real competition in the goalkeeping, defensive and forward areas now. We are working hard on central midfield targets and hope to announce some new additions soon.”

If any of the lawyers or language experts on here could let me know the firm definition of soon then i'll know when to next check in on this thread.

• Like 1

If any of the lawyers or language experts on here could let me know the firm definition of soon then i'll know when to next check in on this thread.

In case CM well fan reneges on replying hope this helps

soon

suːn/Submit

adverb

in or after a short time.

"everyone will soon know the truth"

synonyms: in a short time, shortly, presently, in the near future, before long, in a little while, in a minute, in a moment, in an instant, in a twinkling, in the twinkling of an eye, before you know it, any minute (now), any day (now), any time (now), by and by;

• Like 2

I understand from sources that the Tooth Fairy is coming to Fir Park next close season to sprinkle cash on the pitch. That's the reason why we have given a two year contract to a fragile thirty-four year old.

Not quite the tooth fairy, but we're going to see a bit more money from the end of next season I think from a new TV deal. The shortfall was always going to be from now until that point, and any money we bring in from the Pearson move, possibly the Leitch move and the Ben Hall move will help to bridge that gap and will allow us to extend the contracts we've extended, as well as bring back McDonald (surprised he would want to come back right enough, considering we "reneged" on his contract) and sign the players we've signed.

Everything seems to be ticking along reasonably well though from what I've seen, so I'm not sure why you're losing your shit on a regular basis.

Not quite the tooth fairy, but we're going to see a bit more money from the end of next season I think from a new TV deal. The shortfall was always going to be from now until that point, and any money we bring in from the Pearson move, possibly the Leitch move and the Ben Hall move will help to bridge that gap and will allow us to extend the contracts we've extended, as well as bring back McDonald (surprised he would want to come back right enough, considering we "reneged" on his contract) and sign the players we've signed.

Everything seems to be ticking along reasonably well though from what I've seen, so I'm not sure why you're losing your shit on a regular basis.

Och behave yourself - I'm all happy about Skippy re-signing and your away fighting yesterdays battles.

Oh, and you've got a cheek, you keep knocking me into a deep depression with your "mind the Well Society said we're skint," posts.

So you quit with your I.M. Jolly posts and I'll quit being an annoying bastid.

Deal?

Och behave yourself - I'm all happy about Skippy re-signing and your away fighting yesterdays battles.

Oh, and you've got a cheek, you keep knocking me into a deep depression with your "mind the Well Society said we're skint," posts.

Deal?

Yesterday's battles. That's one way to say you were wrong and making stuff up all along.

Stop stating stuff as fact when it's not and stop getting in to a tizzy before anything has actually happened and we will all be happy. Deal?

Deal?

mate, I'd happily staple my head to the living room carpet if stopped you moaning like fuck.

• Like 1

Reckon the boy from dunfermline or lee Erwin will be the completed strike force for this season

And 2-3 midfielders

1 permanent midfielder and 2 loans

McGhee's already stated that it was one or the other with McDonald and El Bakhtaoui so with Skippy taking up his option that should be that put to bed. I doubt we're in the market for another striker now, it'll be 3 from; McDonald, Moult, Johnson, Blyth and Moore.

Again in line with McGhee's comments midfield is probably our priority from now.

Just spoke to Skippy at Costa coffee in East Kilbride he told me he was signing today,not re- signing was never an option so should be made official today

Not as good as my chat with Faddy when he was training with us. 1 week later he signed on the dotted line
  • Like 1

I can only seeing us bringing in another forward if we lose one, such as Ainsworth. Even then, it wouldn't be essential if Dom Thomas is up to speed.

2 midfielders that compliment each other is now the absolute priority. Other than that, we seem pretty well set. Although a wee bonus would be to offload both Law and Chalmers and bring in an eventual successor to Hammell.

I can only seeing us bringing in another forward if we lose one, such as Ainsworth. Even then, it wouldn't be essential if Dom Thomas is up to speed.

Although a wee bonus would be to offload both Law and Chalmers and bring in an eventual successor to Hammell.

I'd say the same tbh but could use watt at left back