2016/17 Ins & Outs

David

I'm always suspicious when one party speaks for both sides. Neil Lennon is bigger news than Scott MacDonald therefore the press will focus on his views. Anyhow we have bigger and more relevant fish to fry this week and indeed every other week.

Quite happy with this. See McGhee was saying that they will have to do a bit of wheeling and dealing to get the midfielder he wants. Hopefully he's able to shift some players and get the guy he wants in.

brilliant signing. seen him play a few times and he has been very good. I was actually going to suggest him as a target last week then read a news report saying he had agreed a new contract wi Plymouth and was expected in to sign it when he got home from a trip to Dublin! Superb news

League 2 isn't exactly the greatest level but the Plymouth fans on twitter seem to have rated him pretty highly. Fingers crossed. He is a good age at 23 as well.

That's an understatement... It's absolute dug shite. Hoofball is the name of the game down there.

That's not a dig at the player, there's many good players to be found at the level. However, it's not a league that I can watch a lot of. Even the majority of League 1 games are really poor (considering the wages some teams pay out).

Good signing, on the face of it, and looks like he had a very good season last year when you have a look around the internet.

Left footed, young, anchor man midfielder type converted from a defender. Pleased with that.

Also pleasing to see we do have a Plan B for players when something unexpected happens (e.g Pearson). That's not always been the case!

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=95175&start=143w

Safe to say this is the funniest thing i've read in ages!! Haha!!

They start by saying how amazing that he is and by the end of the thread, their opinion has totally flipped!

I do enjoy it when we "steal" a player from a lower league English side. The seethe and bitterness at their man foregoing their charms to go to the backwater that is Scottish football never fails to raise a smile.

And if it annoys Derek Adams even better!

League 2 isn't exactly the greatest level but the Plymouth fans on twitter seem to have rated him pretty highly. Fingers crossed. He is a good age at 23 as well.

It's higher than where Moult and Johnson were playing before they signed... but aye. It's not the best, particularly having endured watching Accrington Stanley for 2.5 years. :lol: