2016/17 Ins & Outs

David

Another fairly vague and speculative story via HITC but it seems MFC are "one of a number of clubs" interested in this chap, James Hardy. A 20 year old attacking midfielder no less. Plays as a #10/winger apparently.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/08/25/wigan-preston-motherwell-chesterfield-burnley-chase-non-league-a/

Enjoy some camcorder footage from the Conference North below:

HITC seemed convinced Johnson was going to Oxford and didnt happen so would take what that website says with a pinch of salt.

They certainly reported Oxford's interest before anyone else IIRC and Oxford did ultimately put an offer in, which was kb'd. I don't recall HITC ever suggesting it was a done deal or anything like that. However they've also variously linked Johnson with QPR, Brighton & Bournemouth in the past which haven't materialised so yeah, like any transfer story in the press it's fair enough to take it with a pinch of salt.

Reading the article they've it sounds like there's an element of an agent putting his client's name out there. They've cited a load of clubs at varying levels so who knows if there's anything in it. Given the amount of chat on here about us needing an attacking midfielder it'd be interesting if we were looking at options in that area of the park though.

Another fairly vague and speculative story via HITC but it seems MFC are "one of a number of clubs" interested in this chap, James Hardy. A 20 year old attacking midfielder no less. Plays as a #10/winger apparently.

Plays for my hometown club. Just moved into a £18m stadium complex with a wealthy backer so not desperate for money. Good little player but maybe a little lightweight for the SPFL.

Plays for my hometown club. Just moved into a £18m stadium complex with a wealthy backer so not desperate for money. Good little player but maybe a little lightweight for the SPFL.

Was having a look about online, the stadium looks tremendous. Some nice #content from the Salford City game too.

As I say the story itself seems a bit of a fluff piece and it seems a bit too neat a package to have EPL, Championship, League 1 sides along with a Scottish Premiership team all apparently interested.