2016/17 Ins & Outs

David

He does lol. BBC posted his pick on the transfer thread this morning commenting on the most miserable looking signing of the day.

If his career doesn't pan out he can always just buy a season ticket for the East Stand.

Assuming it is Oxford, it's sad that even in this day and age clubs and agents still feel the need to play the offer, reject, offer, reject, no way we come back, transfer request, oh we're back, game.

Just do your business like grown-ups and let us know when you're done.

Ta.

• Like 1

We will miss him. While he doesn't always produce an end product he is one of a few players who gives you a tingle of excitement when he receives the ball with a man in front of him or a ball is played through into space for him.

If nothing else, he'll go with my thanks for his goal and performances in the play-offs.

You be happy if he goes for 250k and the club don't get what they want so you can just say....see, told ye so? I'd hope not.

I'd be happy to see the back of him now. He hasn't produced on the park so the fee reflects his value. Half of Greg Stewart sounds about right.

If he could be trusted to knuckle down and raise his value on the park i'd rather see him stay but he obviously can't.

It is entertaining seeing posters who previously wanted £1m or £750k now saying he's rubbish.