2016/17 Ins & Outs

David

Yeah, there is a fair bit of revisionism going on. I can understand people wanting him to move on following the statements but that doesn't make him rubbish overnight.

Exactly.

He blows hot and cold. But is an important part of the team. Let's see how we get on without him if Thomas or MacLean are in there - not a slight on them directly but he is much better. We won't fold over and lose every game but he is a very important option to have on the pitch. Like someone else said, if he goes I think we will see Moult, Skippy and Ainsworth as a top 3....I know who I would rather have starting beside Moult and Skippy every week.

Yeah, there is a fair bit of revisionism going on. I can understand people wanting him to move on following the statements but that doesn't make him rubbish overnight.

Aye, given our tactic all season has been "Give the ball to Marvin and see what he can do", to suggest that we won't miss him that much is nonsense...

Perhaps not, but it does suggest that he will need replaced as the manager and the players clearly think he was the best option...

I thought our best option was howfin high balls up to McDonald ? So apparently it looks like we had a plan A and a plan B ...........let hope plan C is to actually play some football