2016/17 Ins & Outs

David

Pawlett really is a bit of twat. But a good player.

Some times. Like Johnson, a bit up and down but he'd be an adequate replacement.

He's started a few matches for Aberdeen this season though so I'm a bit surprised, Aberdeen don't have the biggest squad although they have brought in a loan signing I think.

Some times. Like Johnson, a bit up and down but he'd be an adequate replacement.

He's started a few matches for Aberdeen this season though so I'm a bit surprised, Aberdeen don't have the biggest squad although they have brought in a loan signing I think.

Have signed.......

James Daniel Maddison (born 23 November 1996) is an English professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Aberdeen, on loan from Norwich City.

That 'Inside The SPFL' Twitter account is saying the fee for Johnson was £350k plus add ons.

And I say it wasn't. We're both making it up as we've no idea.

Steelboy cleared it up. McGhee said Oxford was miles off our valuation. Next day all papers had £1m, so has come from an off the record

So it was made up by steelboy?

The papers these days just print what they read on here.

Like I said, the club never mentioned 1 million. If the papers had an off the record quote they would have used the term "a source close to the club". If they made it up they use the term "believed to be".

Hope this helps.

EDIT: oh, and never believe anything McGhee says about transfers or team selections. He's full of it (for the right reasons).

• Like 1