2016/17 Ins & Outs

David

So it was made up by steelboy?

The papers these days just print what they read on here.

Like I said, the club never mentioned 1 million. If the papers had an off the record quote they would have used the term "a source close to the club". If they made it up they use the term "believed to be".

Hope this helps.

Yeah cause every media outlet got together and came up with the exact same figure!

If the club were actively trying to sell then leaking a price to the press is a perfect move...superb PR.

And may help you to know that not all off the record comments are reported as "a source close to the club".

Cause Oxford offered 300k, we wanted a million and given previous, I know who is more likely to have budged.

Not releasing fee incolved suggests to me is likely 400k and we don't want other clubs to know how much of a pushover we are.

And when the fan ownership model is being pushed...this us exactly the info paying society members shoul know surely?

So aye indeed.

I mean this in the nicest possible way....you need to go and have a wee lie doon.

• Like 1

BBC

The summer transfer window has now closed.

Has time run out for Motherwell as they look to add a second signing of the day?

Of course, it is still possible for confirmation to come through after the transfer window has closed if all the details have been agreed beforehand.

Aye, that's all very well but some of us have work tomorrow and am too curious to go to bed...