2016/17 Ins & Outs

David

Blyth's signing is quite strange. Rumour mill is that he can barely score in training and he looks to have the mobility of a traffic cone. He, Kennedy (very thin) and Josh Law (thought he was at Oldham or am I blind?) looked particularly miserable on Saturday. Mind you, so was I.

Law was playing right back for Oldham on Saturday so it must have been someone else.

Blyth's signing is quite strange. Rumour mill is that he can barely score in training and he looks to have the mobility of a traffic cone. He, Kennedy (very thin) and Josh Law (thought he was at Oldham or am I blind?) looked particularly miserable on Saturday. Mind you, so was I.

Is it ok to register mild enthusiasm for Bilic?

Not bothered about Johnston's departure: too inconsistent and his comments show he was not very respectful to the club. His bull in a china shop runs were OK for lesser teams but crossing and passing very average.

Last chance for Ainsworth, though. Least he can shoot.

Clocked Kennedy a couple of times, looks like he's been through a grim virus.

Interesting that more rumours are emerging around Blyth. My hunch from very early on is that McGhee isn't keen on him.

• Like 1

I thought last season with Cadden and Hall we had maybe turned a corner in terms of his willingness to blood youngsters, but I am now having my doubts again.

Surely that's more to do with the fact that Hall and Cadden were deemed to be the best available players in those positions at the time, whereas the manager obviously feels none of the other youngsters are better than what we have. It's like the old adage, "if they're good enough, then they're old enough".

Capt Oates, mjw: thanks, guys. Must be my old eyes. All the policemen look so young these days too.

Who was the masked stranger, then?

I hope Belic can be a hit for us. WH have a good system so I hope he just needs regular games to be an influential player.

But then I remember Walter Carlisle.......

Age-related reference: probs UBH and other intellectuals would understand.

Upcoming Headlines:

Cross Bowman

Bowman Makes (defence of your choice) Quiver

Bowman Arrow Hits Target for 'Well

etc.

Interesting that we lost a Fletcher and gained a Bowman (that's a joke for the interested reader)

• Like 4

Talking about the whoring out of players, for me the 3 most likely to pull us in the next transfer fee are Cadds, Moult and Henegan.

If I'm correct Henegan signed a 2 year deal this summer but can anyone clarify when the other two's contracts are up?