2016/17 Ins & Outs

David

Enjoy. We will give you the full picture since we all know watching highlights really isn't that good a measure of a how well players do for 90 minutes

Have a good one.

I forgot to mention I'm away again for three months in December. I will catch the Celtic game, though.

A guy I was playing 5s with last night said we were linked with a loan move for Humphrey a few days ago in a paper. I've no idea if there's anything in it but it's a better post than chat about the taxi guy.

• Like 1

CM, can you please tell us where your holiday destinations are so myself and others can avoid the chance that we might be subject to your crap chat in person, rather than your stories of economic achievement and renumeration of taxi drivers on here.

Give me strength.

If it's not the basement in his parents' house, I'd guess HMYOI Polmont.

I forgot to mention I'm away again for three months in December. I will catch the Celtic game, though.

It is quite an achievement to actually get 3 months into one.

What I love and despair about this site is the emergence of posters that defy belief.

CM certainly comes into that category.

• Like 2

Bob Harris is still available after leaving Sheffield United and if only McGee could sign Giliano Wijnaldum. Appears to have lost his way in Germany and only featured seven times in the second division last season. He was a promising young player a couple of seasons ago. Same agent as Nigel Hasselbank...

Bob Harris is still available after leaving Sheffield United and if only McGee could sign Giliano Wijnaldum. Appears to have lost his way in Germany and only featured seven times in the second division last season. He was a promising young player a couple of seasons ago. Same agent as Nigel Hasselbank...

While some fans see left back as a priority, with Hammell and Chalmers both at the club I can't see us signing another one...

While some fans see left back as a priority, with Hammell and Chalmers both at the club I can't see us signing another one...

Think you are right there. There's also the possibility that McHugh could deputise.

A young understudy to Hammell should have been a priority this summer but sadly there is no chance of any team taking Chalmers off our hands.

Think you are right there. There's also the possibility that McHugh could deputise.

A young understudy to Hammell should have been a priority this summer but sadly there is no chance of any team taking Chalmers off our hands.

We did sign a very young left back in Stachini but given he hasn't even featured for the U20s, he's clearly a good bit away from first team action...

EDIT Appears he may have picked up an injury...