2016/17 Ins & Outs

David

No need to concede to any superiority mate, just said you're talking pish by suggesting Marvin is our best player.

Even if he goes for more than Moult does not not make him a better player. The fact Randolph left Fir Park for nothing proves that.

All it takes is a bit of hype and hyperbole in the right ear and the cheque book gets opened.

It's based on my opinion. However I find him an incredibly frustrating player now as he has many games where he can't pass a ball 5 yards, misses easy chances, ruins good break aways and it just generally shite.

Add couldnae tackle a fish supper,find a man with a cross ,etc ,.........is that not Marv ?????

No need to concede to any superiority mate, just said you're talking pish by suggesting Marvin is our best player.

Even if he goes for more than Moult does not not make him a better player. The fact Randolph left Fir Park for nothing proves that.

All it takes is a bit of hype and hyperbole in the right ear and the cheque book gets opened.

He is our best player in my opinion but that is obviously debatable. Who do you think is better?

What I don't think is debatable really is that he's our most sellable asset though.

Well you're only 14 posts into your career so feel free to bugger off and leave the lunatics to play in the asylum.

I'll ignore how tragic that reply is and ask if you you agree with his ascertation then?

Fair play with Louis Moult. I personally still think he's got a long way to go (as does marvin obviously) but I believe that on his day Marvin is the more dangerous and when all things considered, better player.

Makes you wonder what the situation would have been if Moult had been fit, hit twenty plus goals last season and Championship or League One clubs in England had been looking for a forward.

Johnson is young, a good athlete, but frustrating in a way that Humphrey was. All pace and no end product, all too often.

Question is, will Cadden develop into a sought after player in the Pearson mould?

depending on how much you believe Twitter (and Grimsby Town messageboards) it seems we have a former Grimsby midfielder on trial, Craig Clay. He's agents (same folk as Tait & Heneghan) have a wee highlights package of his up on YouTube.

Edit: for what it's worth here's the highlights reel

But, but.... that would mean McGhee was telling porkies when he said no new players and we had exceeded our budget.

That would mean he wasn't being truthful about signings.

Say it ain't so.

But, but.... that would mean McGhee was telling porkies when he said no new players and we had exceeded our budget.

Say it ain't so.

Quite.

It's all about the details I suppose, clearly I'm speculating but I can imagine a scenario where we could legitimately claim to have "exceeded our budget" but still have some money available.

Football managers are notorious for denying impending transfer acquisitions and then signing X number of players. We also hear regular weekly tales of players being out injured for 4 weeks or whatever and then making miraculous recoveries.

depending on how much you believe Twitter (and Grimsby Town messageboards) it seems we have a former Grimsby midfielder on trial, Craig Clay. He's agents (same folk as Tait & Heneghan) have a wee highlights package of his up on YouTube.

Edit: for what it's worth here's the highlights reel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT0kHUI1NEs

I know you can take a highlights reel with a pinch of salt but he looks pretty tidy. Also seems like he can sit deep and break it all up/ping a pass or get beyond midfield to support and get a shot off, which is EXACTLY what we need and gives us 2 players effectively for the price of one.

I can't believe the negativity on this site against everything Motherwell nobody is exempt players are slated ,manager is slated , Flow is slated now I know everybody has opinions but would be good to come on and see something positive for a change we know we need another midfielder and I think we will get 1 before 1st September but to say that makes McGhee a liar is ludicrous maybe we are waiting to see if we qualify for last 16 of league cup,maybe we are waiting to see if others leave on loan,I don't know but am prepared to wait and see and in the meantime get behind the team we currently have who for some reason are now all piss all of a sudden after 1 game FFS give them a chance at least we havnt lost to Ayr or East Fife like accies and Dundee did its early days

• Like 2