Aberdeen V Motherwell Sat 30 Apr 15:00

Yabba's Turd

You are assuming Celtic beat Hearts. But having seen Hearts yesterday I can see why you have made that assumption.

Yes making assumptions but, killing off Aberdeen and denying the opportunity for Celtic to celebrate while at a match both appeal to me.

• Like 1

If Aberdeen defend like they did on friday night against St Johnstone then we will beat them comfortably.

Aberdeen have only lost once at home all season, and that's in league, domestic cups and three rounds of European ties - 1 defeat in 19 matches. St. Johnstone beat them back in October but they are the only team to win there in 2015/16.

DIfficult to say what Aberdeen's psychology will be going into this game but on the face of it this is a tough tie.

Yes making assumptions but, killing off Aberdeen and denying the opportunity for Celtic to celebrate while at a match both appeal to me.

Is there not a nine point gap? Even if we win, Celtic would still need a point at Hearts the day after. I know the goal difference is massive but they don't officially win the league until it's mathematically impossible.

If Aberdeen beat us then they can't clinch it until the next round of fixtures.

Just watched their game against St Johnstone. If their defence plays like that again our front three could get 4 or 5!

I doubt they will be that poor again, however, and expect a hard fought and difficult game. Be delighted with 3 points, not too disappointed with one.

Just watched their game against St Johnstone. If their defence plays like that again our front three could get 4 or 5!

I doubt they will be that poor again, however, and expect a hard fought and difficult game. Be delighted with 3 points, not too disappointed with one.

They had a young boy at centre half making his debut, Michael Rose. Think we will see Ash Taylor coming back in.