Motherwell V St Johnstone Sat 7 May 15:00

Yabba's Turd

I'd imagine it'll be Chalmers at left back and probably Leitch or Gomis in place of Lasley rather than Campbell, possibly see him getting 15 mins at the end though. Similarly I'd think Laing will get another run out at right back.

Will be interesting to see if we stick with Ainsworth for this one given how ineffective he seemed to be on Saturday and the fact that Cadden seems to offer much more balance to the side.

Ripley

Laing Hall McManus Chalmers

Cadden Leitch Pearson

Johnson Moult McDonald

I'd imagine it'll be Chalmers at left back and probably Leitch or Gomis in place of Lasley rather than Campbell, possibly see him getting 15 mins at the end though. Similarly I'd think Laing will get another run out at right back.

Will be interesting to see if we stick with Ainsworth for this one given how ineffective he seemed to be on Saturday and the fact that Cadden seems to offer much more balance to the side.

Ripley

Cadden Leitch Pearson

Johnson Moult McDonald

Pretty much my thoughts too. St Johnstone have a pretty pugnacious and abrasive midfield and so we'll want to mix it with them I'd have thought. Cadden is a bit naive defensively, but yes he does bring more balance and competitiveness to the side than Ainsworth.

The fact we don't have an able replacement for Hammell is hopefully a prod towards our transfer dealings in the summer. Chalmers is woeful and the u20s have been playing without a natural left back for a long time.

Fairly confident Campbell will be above Leitch in the pecking order if we opt not to play Gomis.

Think we'll lose this actually. St Johnstone are rotten but seem to have the bit between their teeth.

Ripley

Cadden Leitch Pearson

Johnson Moult McDonald

I think Kennedy has been quite solid recently so would be looking for him to continue his run in the team.

He is but he's also been playing centre half for the 20s and I'm pretty sure he filled in at left back under Baraclough before we brought in the bold Tony Straker.

Watt made his 1st team debut at LB. But yes, he is a CB or RB.

Chalmers has demonstrated this season he is lower league class

Can I just check on whether the game is on Sat the 7th at 15:00 as title of the thread says or Sun 8th as I put in my phone when the fixtures were announced or the impossible Sat the 8th as the official site shows?

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/matches/fixtures-results/

Trust steelmenonline to get it right ;)

SPFL agree with steelmenonline :popcorn: they have it listed as Saturday 7th at 3pm

I hope the fans can stay off the page this time as Motherwell must surely be on their last warning. :mad:

There's certainly some fans I'd like to stay off the page!

(I know, I know. Autocorrect is a bugger).

• Like 1

If any fan comes on park in Saturday they should be banned as no true fan would do this with the amount of warnings club have given as we will be severely punished if they do in past years been a tradition and bit of fun but unfortunately some overstepped the mark last season and as were on a warning need to adhere to it and as fans we should all be doing our best to discourage anybody going on as only club will suffer

• Like 2

Will be surprised if there not at least one idiot to spoil it...

Any fan that goes onto the pitch could end up with the club getting a serious fine or other sanctions and that could be the difference in keeping/signing a certain player when you are dealing with budgets as finite as ours.