Motherwell V St Johnstone Sat 7 May 15:00

Yabba's Turd

I think we can win this one 2-0 to go back into 4th spot. :thumbup:

I hope the fans can stay off the pitch this time as Motherwell must surely be on their last warning. :mad:

What is the standard fine for a pitch invasion? Was into the thousands pre-SPFL was it not?

Would be ideal to see the well Bois self police their area on Saturday. Surely all these guys who are just there to create atmosphere and never do anything wrong can stand at front and avoid the wee ones jumping on.

Not that's it's just the East stand corner obviously however if that area stopped I'm sure people would be less likely to follow.

Will you self police your area and avoid anyone jumping on?

Fairs fair we all need to do our bit.

With £100k the difference between 4th and 5th, we shouldn't look to Saturday as a meaningless fixture.

I suspect Chalmers will play LB but I'd like to see Watt have a go.

I'd imagine it'll be Chalmers at left back and probably Leitch or Gomis in place of Lasley rather than Campbell, possibly see him getting 15 mins at the end though. Similarly I'd think Laing will get another run out at right back.

Will be interesting to see if we stick with Ainsworth for this one given how ineffective he seemed to be on Saturday and the fact that Cadden seems to offer much more balance to the side.

Ripley

Laing Hall McManus Chalmers

Cadden Leitch Pearson

Johnson Moult McDonald

Ripley

Kennedy Hall McManus Chalmers

Cadden McDonald Pearson

Johnson Moult Ainsworth.

giphy.gif

Chalmers is terrible - doesn't even look like a footballer. One of the main areas we need to strengthen in the summer is LB - Hammy's last injury seems to have taken its toll. When he doesn't play, you notice we miss his presence, calmness and balance he brings to the team.

We have tried for many seasons now to bring someone in to push / challenge him, but no one has ever been anywhere near him.

Unfortunately we don't have a youngster at the club who is a natural left back who is ready to play 1st team football

I have been told season ticket holders who have seats in the first 3 row of the east stand will be asked to move further back in the stand so that the first 3 row with be clear in the hope it will put the nutters off running on to the pitch

Under 20s are playing this morning. Luke Watt, Dylan Mackin (now returned from his loan) and Ben Hall aren't in the squad at all. Ross MacLean is one of only two subs, but Dom Thomas starts. I wonder if that tells us anything about selection tomorrow.

Under 20s are playing this morning. Luke Watt, Dylan Mackin (now returned from his loan) and Ben Hall aren't in the squad at all. Ross MacLean is one of only two subs, but Dom Thomas starts. I wonder if that tells us anything about selection tomorrow.

Jeez, you seen a lot in that! I only noticed Campbell was listed ;-)