Motherwell V St Johnstone Sat 7 May 15:00

Yabba's Turd

There will be major repercussions.

In the meantime the establishment will use it to deflect from a piss poor Rangers team. Just like they did a year ago.

Everyone thinks Rangers are pish.

They failed to beat Livi, Alloa and Morton in their previous 3 games.

Rangers record away from Ibrox was pretty poor in the Championship, even though they won it. Their performance against Celtic was massively over-exaggerated, Celtic were very poor and still should have won fairly comfortably.

Current Rangers team just isn't that good. Defensively they are an absolute shambles, look at the amount of games they have conceded two or more this season - especially against the better teams.

A 36 year old Kenny Miller is probably their best player - speaks volumes I think.

The team they put out today would get roasted ever other week in the Premiership. They will have to strength considerably to even challenge Hearts and Aberdeen.

Delighted that Rangers hibsed it today, serves them right as I see the amount of stick they have been dishing out to Hibs fans on social media for months. Really do hope though Hibs get hammered by the SFA though as the scenes today were a lot lot worse then our play off last year.

Why hibs they weren't responsible for stewarding. SFA should be shafted for that one.

Who in there right mind thought hibs fans wouldn't invade park after winning cup in injury time. Really bad show SFA. Rangers blame everyone except their angelic fans. No sectarian songs or chants.,,,,,,,,, no red white or blur flares.

Blameless

I'm delighted Hibs won: I've seen many of their talented teams who didn't manage it.

The SFA will try to deflect blame for their stewarding and policing, as will the MSM for Rangers' Defeat, so Hibs can expect a monster fine.

We should not be too judgmental, unlike Tam Cowan. We of all clubs should know how easy it is to get sucked into sticking it to them.

Expect a sunami of self-righteous crap from the Rangers-loving media.

'Twas ever thus....

So who gets hammered here? We got slaughtered for it last season.

Why the SFA of course. They were in charge of the overall arrangements including the stewarding. What was the stewards/fan ratio? Whatever it was it wasn't adequate. Were sufficient warnings issued by the SFA to fans prior to the game and during the game. Does this all sound very familiar?

Surely the SFA must investigate itself!

• Like 4

I'm just glad Hibs pulled it off. Was delighted to see them win it and they certainly deserved it.

Was amusing to hear some of the commentators talking about what a great season it was for Rangers because they won the Championship. I've seen us do that twice so we must be brilliant.

As for the crowd issues, I can see both clubs getting into trouble. It was idiotic Cup Final behaviour that resulted in the drink ban at games.

That doesn't half put the SFA in a spot. Weren't we responsible for the trouble at the end of the play off game as we were the home team and had responsibility for stewarding and safety. It was our fault fans got on the pitch and we were severely warned that there would be serious consequences if it happened again. Hence the huge steward presence and big bill for us at the St Johnstone game.

So I take it the SFA will take full responsibility for everything that happened after the game today. Will they fine themselves?

• Like 1

Why hibs they weren't responsible for stewarding. SFA should be shafted for that one.

Who in there right mind thought hibs fans wouldn't invade park after winning cup in injury time. Really bad show SFA. Rangers blame everyone except their angelic fans. No sectarian songs or chants.,,,,,,,,, no red white or blur flares.

Blameless

Nothing wrong with a good old fashioned pitch invasion and I get your point about Hibs not being responsible for the stewarding, I was meaning more assaults on the pitch and goal posts being broken. Understandable why fans would come on as they have had to suffer years of misery though our clubs name was dragged through the mud last year for less and sadly its the club who are the ones who end up being fined because of a few idiots. No doubt Rangers fans coming on to the pitch made the situation worse than it would have been, the sooner them and their brothers from across the city go to another league the better.

That doesn't half put the SFA in a spot. Weren't we responsible for the trouble at the end of the play off game as we were the home team and had responsibility for stewarding and safety. It was our fault fans got on the pitch and we were severely warned that there would be serious consequences if it happened again. Hence the huge steward presence and big bill for us at the St Johnstone game.

So I take it the SFA will take full responsibility for everything that happened after the game today. Will they fine themselves?

its the SFA so no they wont Rangers will be feckin whinging arseholes about it as they got pumped so the SFA will pander to them as they always do and Hibs will get blamed

Anybody blaming anyone other than the Hibs fans and Police yesterday need to take a look at themselves. Rangers players and staff were attacked walking off the pitch. I bet if it was our players suffering that, a fair few lads would want to get on the pitch and help.

221b45.jpg

I'll take at look at myself then .

There is a video of six or seven rangers fans booting fuck out of a hibs fan on the ground.

Did they come on to defend their players?

Both sets of fans had a large group who took the first opportunity they got for a punch up.

I'll take at look at myself then .

There is a video of six or seven rangers fans booting fuck out of a hibs fan on the ground.

Did they come on to defend their players?

Both sets of fans had a large group who took the first opportunity they got for a punch up.

Do you have a link to this video ? I've yet to see that one.