Celtic V Motherwell Sun 15 May 12:30

Yabba's Turd

When the only team that's up for the game is the one with better quality and more experience a doing is also on the cards. Celtic can afford to take risks on the hunt for more goals so it could get worse.

Last time we played them at Parkhead when both teams were up for it we won. That helped us get top six and at least an extra couple of hundred thousand so I'm happy with that. This game means nothing.

It's one of the worse Celtic team in decades.........and we are 7 down and not had a shot on target

This game means nothing.

It means nothing in terms of our league position but it means something, particularly for those paying money to go and watch it! It obviously means something to Celtic, too...7 goals and still looking for more? Must mean something to someone...just wish our players realised that at kick off.

It means nothing in terms of our league position but it means something, particularly for those paying money to go and watch it! It obviously means something to Celtic, too...7 goals and still looking for more? Must mean something to someone...just wish our players realised that at kick off.

Absolutely I feel for those who paid to watch that

Of course it means something to Celtic. That's why the score is what it is.

Take Hammell and Lasley out the team and we're capable of taking a doing off any team in the league.

I don't expect blood and guts in a meaningless end of season game, but the minimum I do expect is a professional application of effort.

I'm sure they were all expecting to be paid today. Maybe they can donate some of it to the mugs they asked to pay to watch. It's borderline dishonest.

• Like 2

Of course it means something to Celtic. That's why the score is what it is.

Take Hammell and Lasley out the team and we're capable of taking a doing off any team in the league.

Exactly...

My point was simply that they're already champions, money in the pot (just like us) and they're not treating it like it doesn't matter. Saying it doesn't matter is no excuse for a lack of effort and desire, especially when fans are paying quite a bit of money to support you. Just glad that's over!

Hopefully Keith and Hammy sign again and we start looking to succession plan - we definitely miss their presence, even if they're not world beaters!

• Like 2

It's not fucking meaningless to me! If nothing else, I now have to take pelters at work tomorrow from a plastic fucking paddy who probably couldn't even name more than 2 of the current Celtic squad.

Somehow the fact that it could have been a lot worse is scant consolation.

Exactly...

My point was simply that they're already champions, money in the pot (just like us) and they're not treating it like it doesn't matter. Saying it doesn't matter is no excuse for a lack of effort and desire, especially when fans are paying quite a bit of money to support you. Just glad that's over!

Hopefully Keith and Hammy sign again and we start looking to succession plan - we definitely miss their presence, even if they're not world beaters!

I agree that it should have meant something to the players but Celtic were always going to be more up for it. They needed a win like that or their title party was going to go down like a lead balloon. Let the Celtic fans think they're world beaters, we beat them when it mattered.

It's also good management. No point risking having to pay a win or goal bonus for a meaningless game :)

• Like 1