Celtic V Motherwell Sun 15 May 12:30

Yabba's Turd

Disappointing stuff. Definitely on holiday already. Feel for those paying £25 or more to watch that...hope there's a boot up the backside at half time so we can perhaps try to string a couple of passes together.

Two of our best 45mins of the season (parkhead and pittodrie) have been while Lasley wasn't on the park. Selective memory.

As stated Lasley played at Parkhead last time out. 6 defeats out of 8 including the two most embarrassing drubbings of the season. What kind of evidence do you need? As I type another goal goes in....

agg without Lasley - Motherwell 8 SPFL 27. Could be more by the end of the day!

• Like 2

As stated Lasley played at Parkhead last time out. 6 defeats out of 8 including the two most embarrassing drubbings of the season. What kind of evidence do you need? As I type another goal goes in....

agg without Lasley - Motherwell 8 SPFL 26. Could be more by the end of the day!

Any more goals and I will be coming round to your way of thinking
  • Like 1

When the only team that's up for the game is the one with better quality and more experience a doing is also on the cards. Celtic can afford to take risks on the hunt for more goals so it could get worse.

Last time we played them at Parkhead when both teams were up for it we won. That helped us get top six and at least an extra couple of hundred thousand so I'm happy with that. This game means nothing.

• Like 1