Pre Season?

Kmcalpin

Marv and Moult have come back with the same form and work-rate from last season.

None of the youngsters looked out of place, even after all the subs. I'm hoping McGhee works with Alan Campbell a bit more like he did with Cadds. I see him making smart decisions and moving better and think he can make a contribution this season.

McManus made a couple of mistakes but the one that cost us a goal I can forgive as I think the ball hit one of the hills on the park (which were terrible).

Heneghan looks like a good signing. It's only one game but his timing in challenges, good heading and good positioning give me great hopes for the season.

Blyth started well and showed some positive signs. First couple of long balls got knocked down to Moutly's feet, but he didn't do it enough. He also got knocked off the ball way too easy for a guy his size.

• Like 1

Tait was listed on the team-sheet yesterday going by a Tweet from the boy from the Motherwell Times. I only arrived a few minutes before kick-off so I'm not sure if he was out warming up but that would suggest something has transpired that prevented him from being involved.

Tait was listed on the team-sheet yesterday going by a Tweet from the boy from the Motherwell Times. I only arrived a few minutes before kick-off so I'm not sure if he was out warming up but that would suggest something has transpired that prevented him from being involved.

Tait, Laing and someone I didn't recognize sitting in the stand at yesterday's game.

1 nil defeat. Last gasp goal for Arbroath .

That's it. Close the club. We're a disgrace. This is what happens when you let kids in the team because we haven't bought more experienced players ( who are still young enough ti sell on) ffs. Flow should resign. McGhee should be sacked and the whole board and Well Society should be exiled to the ISS.

PS. something else. I only used your post not meaning your one my rant was aimed at. This is only a joke. I know some on here have trouble recognising humour if the post is not (or sometimes is) covered in emojis. Take it as a learning curve for the youngsters involved and kept supporting the team.

• Like 1

No real standouts today apart from Alan Campbell who made a noticeable difference when he came on by fighting for the ball and taking back control of the middle of the park. The worst players today were some of the senior players. Most notably Ainsworth.

A lot of bad passing from us and good pressure from Arbroath.