2016'17 Strips Launched Today

ropy

Both are nice looking shirts. If I'm being picky the only issue I have is with the trim on the home top, would have much preferred a solid band of claret rather than the claret, amber & white. Other than that it's basically the 89-90 Matchwinner top, car retailer sponsor and all.

Initial thoughts, I like the collar on the home, although, I am not so keen on the away style. I am happy that we have a claret band on both the front and back of the shirt. However, if I had to nit pick I would have preferred a full unbroken hoop. I was never a fan of the whole 91 thing and I would have much preferred a 130th Anniversary kit.

The home top is nice in isolation but too much amber going on with the whole kit. I'd have preferred white shorts.

Not sure about the 3rd kit and the cup winners names through it. Looks like someone has left a draft watermark on it!

I much prefer either claret or white home shorts. The whole amber thing can be a bit overload. I love white kits, however, I would have preferred this one without the 91 cup final team names. The home is a very 80s/90s retro look which I do love. I’ll reserve judgment on the badge stitching until I can see it in the flesh (although the white kit badge stitching looks suspect on the pictures). I would give the home kit 8 out of 10 and the special edition third 5 out of 10 (it would have been higher, however, I just don’t get the 91 cup love in).

• Like 1

I much prefer either claret or white home shorts. The whole amber thing can be a bit overload. I love white kits, however, I would have preferred this one without the 91 cup final team names. The home is a very 80s/90s retro look which I do love. Ill reserve judgment on the badge stitching until I can see it in the flesh (although the white kit badge stitching looks suspect on the pictures). I would give the home kit 8 out of 10 and the special edition third 5 out of 10 (it would have been higher, however, I just dont get the 91 cup love in).

Exactly this!

Having seen some other Macron kits, and given ours last season were so good, I'm disappointed with both of these. I'm not a fan of the white trim on the home and the 1991 one theme on the third kit is a bit cringeworthy. The claret band on the back of the home shirt is good to see.

The blue and orange in the sponsors logo is an eyesore on both for me, particularly the home. Reminds me of Zoom, but arguably this is worse given it also has an additional colour thrown into the mix. I notice the club shop has photos of them online with no sponsor logo and they do look nicer minus the sponsor.

Hope the away jersey is better, but with that sponsor logo I'm not holding out much hope. Anyway, that's my cheery opinion on it. £90 saved too!

Not particularly keen on these kits after last years crackers.

The shorts ruin the home one while the away one with the 91 squad is naff.

Interesting to hear they strips will be sold without motor point on them. What's the reasoning there?

I don't think they will be sold without Motorpoint on them. I reckon it's just the shop had photos of the kits taken for the website before the sponsorship was confirmed.