2016'17 Strips Launched Today

ropy

Funny, It would appear that you think Motherwell FC to be a 'Big' Team. Wow.

Don't get the 1991 fawning. It was a great year in our history but it now serves to remind me how long its been especially when a number of smaller teams have secured silverware in the intervening years.

Compared to St Mirren, ICT, Ross county we are, and on a par with killie.

Not THAT far behind the likes of United either. Fan base is smaller butts far as club stature goes, our place is definitely nearer the top. (Excluding yer Old firm, Aberdeen and edinburgh sides, of course)

That strip is boufing, thought it was a dodgy Scotland strip when I saw the photo on facebook. Change the shorts and it might, just might look ok.

I still don't know if I like it or not. On first look I thought it looked like a Ross County shirt (in fact, it's nicer than Ross County's actual effort) but you're right, if you were to stick a pair of white shorts with that it'd probably look better as a kit.

Sorry to backtrack here but the badges have been honking since Puma took over. The Canterbury kits actually had the badge stitchedon which in my opinion, looks classier. And as for the retro MFC logo - no, it looks amateur. Stick with the current club badge.

Regarding the sponsor logo, it looks shite. All three kits are mince. I can't understand why a company who are putting their logo on a kit would want it to look as cheap and slapped on as the motorpoint logos do on our kits. Very disappointing. Some of the edits on the concept kit thread looked very good and would have made both the kit - and the motorpoint logo - look better than what they do.

White shorts would have finished the kit off nice, like it did with the petrol blue effort.

IIRC, there was discussion around Fifa's one colour kit 'rule' before the 2014 WC, which seen the likes of Spain and Germany coming away from decades of tradition. This will have contributed to the current trend.

Anyway, I think I like the denim effort. No idea why we needed 3 kits mind you.