2016'17 Strips Launched Today

ropy

Does the recent marketing material and changes to the website suggest a grey away kit for 2017/18?

If so, this new QotS kit might be an indication of what to expect:

http://store.qosfc.com/1718-away-replica-top

That's the same template as our current 2016/7 training/match day Tabit shirt in white £25

Is it definitely Macron again next year? I thought this was the last year of the contract

I don’t think they stated the length of contract when the deal was announced. I suspect we will still be with Macron next season.

This was the announcement.http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2014/04/28/motherwell-confirm-deal-with-macron/

I assumed there would be a move to NB given they were in showcasing new boots to the players a wee while back. And I haven't noticed any of the players wearing them on the pitch, so far.

It led me to the conclusion it was in preparation for next season.

Maybe just 2+2=5

I assumed there would be a move to NB given they were in showcasing new boots to the players a wee while back. And I haven't noticed any of the players wearing them on the pitch, so far.

It led me to the conclusion it was in preparation for next season.

Maybe just 2+2=5

scott mcdonald was wearing new balance at the weekend, not sure if anyone else has been right enough.

Having read the associated blurb that ran in the news story about the NB thing it looked pretty much a blag for the the players if they wanted to pick up product and a bit of PR for NB. McDonald's the only player that I've noticed wearing NB boots since.

vs Dundee:

Samson: Nike

Heneghan: Nike

McHugh: Nike

Hammell: Adidas

Cadden: Nike

Campbell: Adidas

Lasley: Adidas

Frear: Adidas

Bowman: Nike

Moult: Adidas

McDonald: New Balance

I'd like us to try something similar to the '85-'87 strip. I guess it would be similar to our 2015-2016 Macron strip (same neck etc), except replacing the sash with a band/hoop and the 'MFC' with the club badge.

If NB are the new kit manufacturers, then it wouldn't be a million miles away from the new Liverpool top either, except with the obvious modifications.

Does Provan Sports/PSL still provide our kit and run the club shop ???

As per UBH's kits above I think all our home kits should have a hoop or at least a front band and white shorts( shorts IMHO )

As we now are fan owned club,was any consideration put into the design or our new 2 potentially 3 new kits to a fan design ???? For at least one or possibly all of the kits????

Was it ever/even discussed by the Well society

After all we are "Made in Motherwell"

Does Provan Sports/PSL still provide our kit and run the club shop ???

As per UBH's kits above I think all our home kits should have a hoop or at least a front band and white shorts( shorts IMHO )

As we now are fan owned club,was any consideration put into the design or our new 2 potentially 3 new kits to a fan design ???? For at least one or possibly all of the kits????

Was it ever/even discussed by the Well society

After all we are "Made in Motherwell" ......apparently

White shorts with the home kit :dash2: It's been done, let it go. As for fan design? The last one was hardly exclusive and I would hope the Society has more pressing matters to discuss.

• Like 1

Aye. White shorts with a C&A home kit is a nonsense.

Amber top, Claret shorts and Amber socks. Nae bother. I'm sure someone did a mock-up of this season's kit (with Claret shorts) and it was tremendous.

• Like 1

Aye. White shorts with a C&A home kit is a nonsense.

Amber top, Claret shorts and Amber socks. Nae bother. I'm sure someone did a mock-up of this season's kit (with Claret shorts) and it was tremendous.

^^^^ 100% this.

White shorts with a C&A home shirt look terrible. Genuinely can't understand how folk can think it's a good look in any way, shape or form.

• Like 1

^^^^ 100% this.

White shorts with a C&A home shirt look terrible. Genuinely can't understand how folk can think it's a good look in any way, shape or form.

It served pretty well for about fifty years. The contrast of deep claret and amber with white accentuates these colours, the most beautiful colours in the universe, or multiverse.

And black socks with claret turn-overs with amber hoop.

And wee claret numbers above the hoop.

Bliss, ya bass.

• Like 4

It served pretty well for about fifty years. The contrast of deep claret and amber with white accentuates these colours, the most beautiful colours in the universe, or multiverse.

Our 60s crew neck Umbro top will always be my favourite Well shirt. Umbro’s recent adaption of the classic crew neck would look good in our traditional colours complete with the signature hoop. A very quick mock up to demonstrate...

34y2w5e.jpg

• Like 5