2016'17 Strips Launched Today

ropy

I don't mind changing the short colours here and there for variety but basically our colours are amber shirt, claret hoop, white shorts and I think we need to get back to the more traditional strip.

Far and away the best strip we've ever had was the one we wore in a friendly against Leeds Utd a few years back. Absolute belter.

• Like 2

Obviously you love your kits down the every detail which has been great as we get to see many different styles you create but for me I don't see much wrong with that badge!

It’s not an exact replica of our badge. They have attempted to stitch around the shape, however, with two bits missing at the sides. They have basically stitched around this shape...

post-2480-0-12377200-1467993620.png

This was my least favourite of our recent home kits. I wasnt a big fan of the claret sleeves and the unnecessary claret side panels.

I wasn't the biggest fan of the kit as a whole, but those socks are amazing. My favourite in years.

I assume next seasons kit will be launched when all the potential play-off nonsense is put to bed. Obviously I am hoping for a simple, but classy traditional home kit. The away kit is for experimentation and as long as it’s not too crazy I will accept what they give us. However, if they choose to go down the classy route I will not be complaining.

I don't mind changing the short colours here and there for variety but basically our colours are amber shirt, claret hoop, white shorts and I think we need to get back to the more traditional strip.

Far and away the best strip we've ever had was the one we wore in a friendly against Leeds Utd a few years back. Absolute belter.

I thought it was a pre-season game against Everton, if it's the same one I'm thinking of. They had Hammie wearing it in the official calendar a few seasons back. It had the late 60s MFC script above the full hoop?

The wee numbers would be banned by the authorities, of course.

I'm sure I read somewhere it was originally planned as our official jersey for that season but for some reason it was pulled.

Mebbe UBH would know?

I thought it was a pre-season game against Everton, if it's the same one I'm thinking of. They had Hammie wearing it in the official calendar a few seasons back. It had the late 60s MFC script above the full hoop?

The wee numbers would be banned by the authorities, of course.

I'm sure I read somewhere it was originally planned as our official jersey for that season but for some reason it was pulled.

Mebbe UBH would know?

UBH helped with design/script.....was 125th anniversary strip.....was a one off only for the game against Leeds July 2011......worn with plain white shorts and hooped socks

club shop sold it.......in a slim fit......was not for the fuller figured

• Like 1

UBH helped with design/script.....was 125th anniversary strip.....was a one off only for the game against Leeds July 2011......worn with plain white shorts and hooped socks

club shop sold it.......in a slim fit......was not for the fuller figured

Thanks for that, P-2. It is a little clingy so I only wear it with high heels...

The way things are going with the club at the moment, I'm expecting a return to the Jester's Outfit.

So last century.

It’s not an exact replica of our badge. They have attempted to stitch around the shape, however, with two bits missing at the sides. They have basically stitched around this shape...

post-2480-0-12377200-1467993620.png

Never really liked the official badge.........would rather have the MFC script like last season/skippy sunday

what about the old badge reworked

Football Club Badges - MOTHERWELL - NGA9 1950s.JPG

Never really liked the official badge.

I’ve no problem with our current badge, however, is been poorly executed (battleship/badly drawn trees). Although to be fair they have made an attempt to improve the trees. However, all that goes out the window if they can’t stitch a decent replica of it onto the home top. I did a redesign mock up a few years ago, and suggested a better representation of the former steelworks and fir trees. However, the response seemed lukewarm. This was my suggestion...

ih63ki.jpg

Ive no problem with our current badge, however, is been poorly executed (battleship/badly drawn trees). Although to be fair they have made an attempt to improve the trees. However, all that goes out the window if they cant stitch a decent replica of it onto the home top. I did a redesign mock up a few years ago, and suggested a better representation of the former steelworks and fir trees. However, the response seemed lukewarm. This was my suggestion...

ih63ki.jpg

Far better than the current one.

• Like 1

I’ve no problem with our current badge, however, is been poorly executed (battleship/badly drawn trees). Although to be fair they have made an attempt to improve the trees. However, all that goes out the window if they can’t stitch a decent replica of it onto the home top. I did a redesign mock up a few years ago, and suggested a better representation of the former steelworks and fir trees. However, the response seemed lukewarm. This was my suggestion...

ih63ki.jpg

That's a nice cleaning up of the original design, graphically much clearer. For some reason, however, I just don't like circular badges. I'd never seen the old badge before but quite like it, actually. Can't see it making a comeback, though.

Ive no problem with our current badge, however, is been poorly executed (battleship/badly drawn trees). Although to be fair they have made an attempt to improve the trees. However, all that goes out the window if they cant stitch a decent replica of it onto the home top. I did a redesign mock up a few years ago, and suggested a better representation of the former steelworks and fir trees. However, the response seemed lukewarm. This was my suggestion...

ih63ki.jpg

Smokes blowing the wrong way