Motherwell V East Stirlingshire 26/7/16

ChrisMFCfan1886

Tonight is the best opportunity to increase our goal difference in our attempt to qualify for the next stage of the League Cup. Whilst teams can park the bus, I refuse to accept it as an excuse. As a professional football team we should be winning this in a canter.

Rangers beat them at a canter, but they only scored 3.

i think this would be an ideal game to start Dom Thomas. Give him the ball and tell him to take on players in and around the penalty box. Either sets up chances or perhaps win penalty. Either way, if you think a team is going to park the bus then, I'd like to see someone who can dribble past defenders as an option to long shots or countless side ways passing looking for openings.

Absolute shite. Looked like we were going to start putting a few past them early on then they tightened up and we've had fuck all since. Couple of scares our end as well with misplaced short passes out from the back. Hope the second half is a massive improvement

Was not there as down south. But a 3-0 win a shocking performance ? On an evening when Ross Coubty lost to Alloa and St Johnstone lost on penalties v Brechin. Dundee were losing v Peterhead.

Armageddon ya muppet

East Stirling at home isn't at all similar to any of those fixtures.

Possibly the worst team I've ever seen us face at Fir Park and they found it easy because we were a shambles.