Scottish League Cup - South Group F Stranraer V Motherwell Sat 30 Jul 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Unfortunately all down to reduced budgets. It's also why they stopped covering all SPFL games live.

On the plus side, BBC Alba has stepped up their game for the regular season and offer excellent coverage, both live and 1hr highlights.

I don't think it's the budget as much as they were told by the BBC review a few years ago to reduce their coverage of certain things to allow commercial companies to survive.

Today I'm guessing no one could be arsed going down there.

I don't think it's the budget as much as they were told by the BBC review a few years ago to reduce their coverage of certain things to allow commercial companies to survive.

Today I'm guessing no one could be arsed going down there.

A couple of my mates work for BBC Sport and News. It's very much budget.

For example, it's cheaper to employ a couple of folk in for overtime on a Sunday to type up the live scores instead of buying the software/licences Match of the Day use for the live videprinter. Madness.

A couple of my mates work for BBC Sport and News. It's very much budget.

For example, it's cheaper to employ a couple of folk in for overtime on a Sunday to type up the live scores instead of buying the software/licences Match of the Day use for the live videprinter. Madness.

They're not even doing that - our result still hasn't shown on the round-up section of their on-line coverage - f....g tossers.

• Like 1

Superb.

As it stands: best of the runners up and only Dundee Utd, if they win, can overtake us.

Motherwell 9pts, +6

QOS 9pts, +4

Ayr 9pts, +3

Raith 8pts, +1

Dundee 7pts, +10

Dundee Utd 7pts, +5

Killie 7pts, 0

Falkirk 6pts, 1

As it stands: Alloa, Partick, Rangers and Morton seeded in next round along with Celtic, Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen.

• Like 1

Interesting that Raith (could be) through on 8 points while St Mirren have 9 but are in 3rd place in the group so are out. Thems the rules though!

Raith are out but I think Dunfermline can qualify on 8 points - they have a better GD than East Fife or Raith.

Raith are out but I think Dunfermline can qualify on 8 points - they have a better GD than East Fife or Raith.

Aye whatever happens tomorrow Raith are out and Dundee Utd or Dunfermline will go through. All to play for.

Dundee Utd win - finish on 10

Dundee Utd draw and win pen - 9

Dunfermline win - 9

Dunfermline draw and win pen - 8 (better GD as mentioned above)